Kemper profiles of my Bogner Snorkler Cantrelmodded Marshall

SNorkler keeps selling and don't forget to buy the Cameron Blue and get both for 50 dollars by going direct through me or pay 60 on Ebay...

Cantrell Shark modded Fish with VHT2150 profile pack coming soon and so is the Hanneman Heiniken JCM800 head profile pack...

EXPcustom":3kv5s9y2 said:
Cantrell Shark modded Fish with VHT2150 profile pack coming soon and so is the Hanneman Heiniken JCM800 head profile pack...

Keep 'em coming. I played through the "Snorkler" pack for the first time last night, and that boosted DI profile is now my all-time favorite. Vicious.

Rising Farce":6xo4gqjo said:
EXPcustom":6xo4gqjo said:

Keep 'em coming. I played through the "Snorkler" pack for the first time last night, and that boosted DI profile is now my all-time favorite. Vicious.

Glad you like it. :rock:

This is just for everyone that is following our Kemper stuff:

Our Mesa Boogie IIC+ fully loaded long head just came back from Mesa, new tubes and filter caps. NOS tubes from Mesa were used and we run it in SImulclass mode with 6l6GC and EL34s, no expense was spared on this amp. It's going to make some amazing profiles.

Also we just got our Dual Recto Rev.C serial number 5 back from Mesa with new filter caps and tubes. This is going to be amazing as well, I mean who else offers a Rev C Dual Recto let alone the fifth one ever made.

We got some amazing stuff coming from my "Tone Library", I know some of you maybe hoping for a BE100 or a Dumble knock off since like no one has ever made profiles of those types of amps but don't hold your breath because you will die, literally die. As in fish out of water...dead. <X

Seriously... we keep it "Sucker Free" and look for the 95 blue face VH4 ch3 Adam Jones tone pack coming soon as well profiled with an actual 81 Silverburst. ;)

Then we got something super special for the Nirvana fans, a pack that no one else can or could offer...

Steinmetzify":2gywzftu said:
Phil Jacques":2gywzftu said:
Picking up a Kemper Saturday... My order will follow directly lol

Start with the Snorkler, that pack is legit as fuck.

As a MASSIVE Alice fan, I was looking for a good one long before I saw this. I'm SOLD! lol

Still selling strong. Package deals available if you want the entire or partial collection.

​Just want to let everyone know for faster service please put your E-mail address you want the profile pack sent to in the Ebay and or Paypal notes when you purchase, especially on Ebay. For some reason Ebay is requiring Paypal to hide E-mail addresses from now on.

Mark did the unthinkable and pretty much made the Snorkler rack mountable, actually this Fish is a very close copy of Jerry's #1 Fish but with Mark's famous tweaks to take it to the next level. Also if you are not subscribed to SuckerFreeGear this is the type of stuff you are missing out on:

Profiles of this Fish coming soon and it includes all the channels which were tweaked by Mark and Reinhold in one way or another. This is next level type tone right here. Only reason we did profiles is because we wanted to provide people with tone that would otherwise be unobtanium to the average Kemper user. Also we keep it Sucker Free... Dawg :LOL: :LOL:

Fish is almost ready profile pack includes all channels tweaked by Mark including the Brown channel which is a Cameron Jose HG,

Fish is about to drop and will be available as a AiC package with the Snorkler if you were holding out and decide to buy the Fish and Snorkler at once.

Steinmetzify":3g74nokt said:
Here Fishy Fishy

We're delayed at the moment. Mark does not like the profiles we have done but the good news is that this latest batch of profiles we have been "beta" testing are looking good. As soon as I get Mark's approval we will post them for sale.

He literally did a Snorkler in the Shark channel. The actual preamp sounds amazing we just have to capture the magic in the profiles like we did with the Snorkler. That's the trick.

Back