Sold

Salos

Never thought I'd sell either of these, but life obligations take precedence over music at the moment.

Gower Killer Kali++ Marshall:

The standard KK++ mod is included along with the following extra options: Thump, Glass, Mid-Switch, and a rotary switch for ohm selection. It's a 1977 1959 that Dan modded in early 2016. It's my favorite amp I've ever owned. I prefer it through V30s, but Greenbacks, Creambacks, etc. work too. The amp does everything Marshall, with some of Dan's flavor added on. I could type endlessly about this amp as it's been my main amp for 2.5 years, but I'll just say it's awesome and I'm really really going to miss it. As soon as I can, I'll have Dan do another KK++ for me. I have a PDF version of the user guide provided by Dan, which I will provide via email to the buyer. A well-reputed local tech gave it a servicing earlier this year.

SOLD

Ceriatone King Kong 100 (modded:)

Another awesome amp. I tried finding a CCV for years and couldn't make it work. This isn't exactly the same, but it's close and it has its own thing going on too. Sounds killer through my 70th anniv. H30 cab, but this is another head that's just going to sound good no matter what it's through. Original footswitch will be included with the amp. Excellent condition, this is a newer King Kong made within the last few years.

The preamp has been modded to more closely match a CCV, and a Metro FX loop has replaced the stock Ceriatone one.

SOLD

General notes:
Both amps power tubes are on the newer side, lots of life left. The preamp tubes are a mix of NOS and current production tubes.
I will accept Bitcoin as payment, maybe other cryptocurrencies.
Really not into international shipping unless you pay a decent bit extra, I've had two experiences where I got burned unexpectedly for international sales.
Amps will be packed and shipped via FedEx

KK_F.jpg

paulyc":3ltl66mw said:
Who modded the KK ?

I believe it was Nick (dawnofdreams on here). Though if someone knows for sure they can chime in and clarify. This amp has been passed around RT a bit. :LOL: :LOL: Genuinely wish I wasn't selling it though.

And I should add if my circumstances change, I will pull either or both of these amps from the market.

suhrimmetal":31m5mss7 said:
mooncobra":31m5mss7 said:
KK++ is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep... that Gower is gonna haunt me :yes: Always said I would get one back after I regrettably traded mine off years ago.

I think zuel69 might still have mooncobra's old Rock Monster for sale. I would have bought it if I didn't already own a Fortin Gainmonster.

I also have a Gower KK++. They are very tight and aggressive!

cyphervox":1eza3cxz said:
suhrimmetal":1eza3cxz said:
mooncobra":1eza3cxz said:

Yep... that Gower is gonna haunt me :yes: Always said I would get one back after I regrettably traded mine off years ago.

I think zuel69 might still have your old Rock Monster for sale. I would have bought it if I didn't already own a Fortin Gainmonster.

That amp is still for sale and the Rockmonster haunts me as well... tho not sure if the Kruse mod helps or hurts the amp at all. This clip just puts a shittin' grin on my face.. that is the tone in my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZui2eU_sEA

From my limited experience, Gower is better than Cameron or Friedman.
Best of the best in hot rodded marshall world.

Salos":2lq75893 said:
paulyc":2lq75893 said:
Who modded the KK ?

I believe it was Nick (dawnofdreams on here). Though if someone knows for sure they can chime in and clarify. This amp has been passed around RT a bit. :LOL: :LOL: Genuinely wish I wasn't selling it though.

And I should add if my circumstances change, I will pull either or both of these amps from the market.

I sold this to a guy from North Jersey named Nick and he said he was going to mod it to be like a CCV.

cyphervox":2t6hqrja said:
suhrimmetal":2t6hqrja said:
mooncobra":2t6hqrja said:

I think zuel69 might still have mooncobra's old Rock Monster for sale. I would have bought it if I didn't already own a Fortin Gainmonster.

The Rockmonster I had was SO GNARLY!!! That is a really great amp, fat sounding, tight, articulate, responsive, just awesome! This is the amp I had, Dan built it for himself and played it for a while:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwINCikWoA&t=16s

Listen to that!

Sorry you have to sell the Gower! Just awesome stuff! if i didn't already have a Rockmonster, i'd be buying this!!!

Salos":8eq0zi8t said:
Beyond Black":8eq0zi8t said:
Do you have any clips of the KK?

I may have a clip or two somewhere. If not, I may be able to take a new one.

Very short clip - couldn't really crank it with others in the house today.

LP Custom straight in, Victory V30 2x12. Highest gain settings on the front of amp (Pussy Trimmer around 75%). Master volume was incredibly low. This clip does not at all do the amp justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM5U_vx ... e=youtu.be

Gower sold on Reverb yesterday afternoon, but the buyer has not paid and hasn't responded to my messages. If someone here wants it, I'll do $2,200 shipped.

King Kong still available as well.

If you want both, we can chat about a deal. Deals for local NY/NJ/PA buyers too.

Back