Sovtek 5881WXT matched quad $75

Wizard of Ozz

For sale: Your choice $75.00 shipped each:

1. ***SOLD***Suhr Aldrich bridge pickup in black 50mm (for fixed bridge Gibson Les Paul type, non tremolo guitars). The pickup is brand-new in the box, un-used. Full length leads; never installed.

2. Sovtek 5881WXT matched quartet of power tubes. Tubes are new, not used. They have been tested in both my MaxiMatcher 2 tester and in a Mesa Dual Rectifier amp. Tubes function perfectly and are closely matched at: 14.7, 13.9, 14.2, 14.5 mA respectively each at 400V. Transconductance for all tubes tests as new as well.

Price: $75.00 each item shipped USPS to your confirmed PayPal shipping address. PayPal fee included. I will only ship inside the lower 48 states of the USA. Shipping to AK/HI/PR will cost extra. The item will only be shipped to your confirmed/verified PayPal shipping address with signature delivery confirmation. I will not ship to a third party. I will not ship outside of the USA.

Pics:
Pn2RLaL.jpg

5HDF952.jpg

Qltf0sD.jpg

0oOfkbF.jpg

Just an FYI, those Sovtek 5881WXT bias point are equal to Mesa Boogie “red” bias. These will pop right in and boogie amp without issue. These are especially good for simul-class sockets in Mark series amps.

Back