Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKIII MAILMAN IS MORE MAN THAN YOU

Gsxrbusa

SOLD!!!!

It pains me to do this but I need the cash for the business I'm purchasing. This amp kicks all kinds of ass. Goes from Fenderish clean to Soldano clean (dirty). Does AC/DC to Alice in Chains. Then from Slayer to Meshugga. This amp gets more brutal than any amp I own. I really hate I'm doing this. :cry: As soon as I can I'm getting another one.

Built in noise gate is one of the best in the business and can be off/on or assigned to any of the 6 channels. The built in selectable boost is cool too. The amp currently has 2 Gold Lion KT77, 2 TAD EL34, and 2 TAD 6L6. You can select any combination of pairs of power tubes to any channel you want and save it. Wanna run just a pair of power tubes for clean? Wanna run all 6 power tubes on your brootz channel? You can do it. It's a killer way to do things and a great idea I have yet to see in another amp. H&K hit a homerun with this amp.

It has lived it's life in a road case. I didn't feel it got enough ventilation so I installed two fans in the back and another hole to allow air in. Other than that and the two KT77s it's stock. It has a small scuff or two. See pics.

$2500 shipped PP gift or pay the fees.

Please no trades on this one. :rock: :rock:

01yzIWsl.jpg

ZQfugfll.jpg

WMSnNKgl.jpg

z3ShyFBl.jpg

1jatAnil.jpg

lIsAC4Xl.jpg

uJ6892Cl.jpg

Mailman1971":ghb41fhp said:
Can I play Foghat slow ride on this?

Hmmmmmm, I never tried but I bet it's possible. You would have to be really damn good to pull it off though.

Gsxrbusa":hta20gi3 said:
Mailman1971":hta20gi3 said:

Hmmmmmm, I never tried but I bet it's possible. You would have to be really damn good to pull it off though.
I am missing my left hand. I was asking about putting foghat live on 8 track running thru your amp.
Swear to god ready to report and sue your insensitive ass!
Black life matters!!!

Mailman1971":3ts0g42z said:
Gsxrbusa":3ts0g42z said:
Mailman1971":3ts0g42z said:

I am missing my left hand. I was asking about putting foghat live on 8 track running thru your amp.
Swear to god ready to report and sue your insensitive ass!
Black life matters!!!

:poke: :cheers: :emofag: :emofag: :D

Bump for ya buddy. :rock:
Me and Marty first fighting over this one.m
Thinking of bashing him over the head.
Killed by MasterCard

rokket2005":6tvlj6s7 said:
Man, if I hadn't bought a triamp mark II like a month ago this would be on it's way to me already.

Dang! It’s such a killer amp. I’ve owned over 150 amps (maybe more by now) and this one is in the top 5 for me. :rock:

My brother from another Mother set his sights on this and pulled the trigger. Mailman is the fuckin MAN! :codeak: :uzi: :powpow:

steve_k":hpsddp6g said:
Mailman1971":hpsddp6g said:
Gsxrbusa":hpsddp6g said:
Mailman1971":hpsddp6g said:
Thanks brother.
It’s in the inner circle. :rock:

Damn right inner circle. It’s small and tight.
Didn’t I just mention that about your anus last week?

Just don't buy the Hairy Brown Eye....... :D
Tom says he bleaches. It’s always been dim lighting.
So I can’t confirm if the carpet matches the drapes.

Mailman1971":2r2fcxjb said:
steve_k":2r2fcxjb said:
Gsxrbusa":2r2fcxjb said:
Thanks brother.
It’s in the inner circle. :rock:

Damn right inner circle. It’s small and tight.
Didn’t I just mention that about your anus last week?

Just don't buy the Hairy Brown Eye....... :D
Tom says he bleaches. It’s always been dim lighting.
So I can’t confirm if the carpet matches the drapes.

Manscaped and bleached. Bullseye.

Back