FT: Ceriatone Yeti 100 for Splawn Competition

napalmdeath

This amp kills, but OCD has me fiddling with switches more than playing. I want the simplicity of a Competition, and be done with it. It's what I wanted to begin with, but, (as per usual), when I have cash in hand, none popped up!

The Yeti has upgraded tube-buffered FX loop, and a FX loop bypass switch/on-off. Was tubed with new Mullard EL34's from the previous owner as well. Amp is VERY clean, only signs of use/scrapes/scratches, etc., were on the metal corners, (and I think only one or two). Tolex is perfect, and looks very new.

Cash price, (since I have to list one), would be $950. But, I prefer not to sell. I have no qualms with keeping it until the right trade comes up.

slp4zfvhvlzcotf0pyxq.jpg

napalmdeath":9995098i said:
Junk Yard Dog":9995098i said:
Sell it. Buy my Splawn B+ Pro Stock for less.

What's the difference, 100 watt with half-power switch? I couldn't really see much difference??

Greater depth, more punch with 100w. Other than that, no difference, really. Either one would be great. I agonized over going 50 vs. 100 watt. Scott convinced me to go 100w and glad I did. I mostly play 50 watt amps, and as long as it has a good master volume, I prefer 100watts again.

Back