Wizard MC25

steve_k

Rick's new small watt Wizard MC25....

230519_447749975264338_333607559_n_zpsd8566b58.jpg

Woah! Is this small headshell 25 watter actually available? It's not listed on the Wizard site. Anybody have any details on this amp? Controls? Loop? Pricing?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, but that's simply a price list. Any details on what functions the amp has would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Also interested in knowing more about the MC35 (i.e., 35 watt version).

pstar":3l9rtvow said:
6v6, mc2 gain structure

That's the 25 watt version? If so, is it single channel or two channels (i.e., footswitchable clean/rhythm and lead)? Does it come standard with an FX loop and, if not, is it possible to pay an up charge to have one installed?

Oh, and do you have one? If so, I'd give my first born to drive down to Hammertown from Hog Town and give it a try....... ;)

Hey, keep your first born, but a couple 25 yr. hot virgins would be better :thumbsup:
Don't have one yet. Yes 25 Watter, forgot the details, was excited about another build custom to my specs., u know gas thing that took over all my senses.

But the 100 is more my thing, like to use it as fan at the same time.. Circulate the air when playin. :D

Probably a couple hrs from u to his shop. Hhhmm road trip

Has anyone owned one of these amps? Fixed bias? Footswitchable channels and EFX loop? Do the 6v6s sound 'bigger' than el84s when pushed ('Marshallesque' el84 amps all sound wrong to me when cranked up for some reason)?

I just found out about this amp...looks absolutely killer...

Go to Vintageking.com and they have all your questions answered. So that you know, the MC 25 is exactly like the MC2 in every way except for the wattage. That means dual channel, foot switchable boost on both channels, effects loop, the whole shebang.

Back