Modern Classic II switching?

SQUAREHEAD

Hey guys, what do people use to switch modes and channels?
I understand there are four different modes and a loop that are all foot switchable…

rhythm,
rhythm/boost,
lead,
lead/boost,
loop…
RJM has an amp gizmo… Is that what you guys use to switch between all of these modes?
Thanks very much, just trying to get my head around how all of this would work in a live gig situation… I understand a lot of people don't use all the switching capabilities but I need them…
have a great weekend guys,
Keith

Contact Doc at Rockblock switches. I worked a little with him to get the MCII and MTL just right. He started to offer them but got hit with a load of out of country buyers and he does not want to ship out of country so he only sells them as a custom option now like I bought my 2. His switch works excellent with the Wizard. Mine is a four button, two on top of the other for smaller footprint. Different color LEDs. It's one cable that goes to four ends, labeled one - four.. Great product and he is 100% professional from paperwork to product, and communication. Tell him Gary sent you. I referred another member and he loves his. He'll create a link just for you to buy. He turns them around quickly as well.

www.rockblockswitches.com

Thanks Gary!
He's got some nice stuff ...
I like the simplicity of one footswitch without having to use
a separate box on top of the amp plkus a footswitch...

Keith

How much was it? I have one from switch Doctor which works perfect but I want a different layout with 4 buttons in a row

119.00? I think...
Sturdy well made, takes a 9 volt, but I have had it for a few mths and not needed to change...
It will still function/change channels etc without a battery at all, just the led's won't work on switch,

Very pleased!

This silly forum will not allow me to post a picture, if anyone he wants a picture of the foot switch, just send me your email…

glip22":8w5jpx0t said:
mhenson42":8w5jpx0t said:
Did you deal with Scotty? Doc will not make a Wizard switch under any circumstances but you can ask him.

I've been emailing with him and another guy. Waiting for them to get back to me with a few answers though.

Koolkat made mine as well, I asked Doc if he could make me one and there is no way he will, he seemed to get irritated so best to just leave him alone, haha.

ibzprestige":2sh7ej81 said:
Koolkat made mine as well, I asked Doc if he could make me one and there is no way he will, he seemed to get irritated so best to just leave him alone, haha.

Doc was extremely irritated with me too…
Tino (KoolKat) was a pleasure to deal with,

Back