About to join the Wizard family

War Admiral

My Wizard MCII 100 watt is on its way...be here next week :D Ordered my footswitch from Nice Racks Canada built for the wizards. Im really stoked :rock: The cab is backordered 2 months so ill have to wait until the rig is complete but thats only temporary. Cant wait to plug into the head!!. I ordered the Texan style tolex with the C transformers. Going to be insane!! :yes:

Chris

War Admiral":3gp5cndd said:
My Wizard MCII 100 watt is on its way...be here next week :D Ordered my footswitch from Nice Racks Canada built for the wizards. Im really stoked :rock: The cab is backordered 2 months so ill have to wait until the rig is complete but thats only temporary. Cant wait to plug into the head!!. I ordered the Texan style tolex with the C transformers. Going to be insane!! :yes:

Chris

did you consider the 'V' transformer - what tipped the scales to the 'C'?

War Admiral":2s4a7mfw said:

Chris

:rock:

Back