Any news on the Calavera?

It's in it's final stages right now. The original body shape is now being converted to CAD to make our master templates for the body design. Should hopefully be realeased sometime in the summer. It's an offset design. It's hard to describe a shape, but it's traditional yet modern. First release will be a bolt on neck. Looking forward to getting it out there! As soon as the prototype is done I'll get some photos on here.

luxxtone":1vykqg0y said:
It's in it's final stages right now. The original body shape is now being converted to CAD to make our master templates for the body design. Should hopefully be realeased sometime in the summer. It's an offset design. It's hard to describe a shape, but it's traditional yet modern. First release will be a bolt on neck. Looking forward to getting it out there! As soon as the prototype is done I'll get some photos on here.

Right on, I'm damn close to putting in an order for an el Machete 22, but want to see what's up with the Calavera first!

drewiv":1xdewezt said:
IntenseJim":1xdewezt said:
What's the Calvera? .
The new design. It's been in the works for a while.

Ya think? I want details...spill the beans. So I can consider aquiring another !@#$ guitar that I need as much as a North Korean nuclear warhead landing in my backyard. :doh:

IntenseJim":p0mwwk7x said:
drewiv":p0mwwk7x said:
IntenseJim":p0mwwk7x said:
What's the Calvera? .
The new design. It's been in the works for a while.

Ya think? I want details...spill the beans. So I can consider aquiring another !@#$ guitar that I need as much as a North Korean nuclear warhead landing in my backyard. :doh:

:D I'm interested myself, but Jerry is keeping details pretty quiet. We'll all just have to wait for now. Seems close though.

Still working on the Flux Capaitor and farbulation systems! Should be by the end of summer. It's only myself building and designing, so it takes awhile between all the builds and repairs to get new models done. Soon!

From the depths of Monster Island…….. through the tar pits of Los Angeles…….the Calavera prototype!

0g2w.jpg

luxxtone":13c4x8c4 said:
From the depths of Monster Island…….. through the tar pits of Los Angeles…….the Calavera prototype!

0g2w.jpg

Looks cool, can't wait to see the finished product! :rock:

Back