Le Preamp channel switch assignment changing

DrV

Hi guys! :) I have my Le Lead and Le Crunch connected by MIDI cable. I use Le Crunch's channel A for clean rhythm, channel B for some dirty rhythm, for Le Lead it's channel A for clean solo and Hot Fusion for everything else :rock: In short, is there any way to assign channel B switch for entering the Hot Fusion mode directly without any external controllers? I mean it's not always convenient for me to press two switches simultaneously, switches can be missed or pressed one by one, etc. I suddenly realized that I don't use channel B alone, but I like the Hot Fusion mode for fuzzy tones so I need to be able to quickly engage it. I've got no place in my pedalboard for external MIDI controller (even that small one I've built myself :D ), so it's a matter of life and death to me.

Helloooo! Anyone?... Just don't want to torture such a beauty as this preamps with soldering iron to reroute relays outs :)

Hello,

There is no direct way of using the B switch only to enter Fusion mode. A soldering iron would be needed, it would actually be a very simple modification, but please note that it will, obviously, void the warranty.

You can contact us on the help desk if you want help on this : http://support.two-notes.com/index.php?a=add

Thanks, Basstyra! I'll proceed there. No worries about warranty, I trust the quality of your products enough. :thumbsup: At least I haven't experienced any kind of trouble with them for all 3 years I use Two Notes equipment.

Back