Mixed diameter speakers cabs request.

DrV

Hello, Guillaume! ;) Is there any possibility to find and capture more cabs with mixed speakers of different diameter? 2x12" plus 1x15" and 2x12" plus 2x15" especially. It seems to me that the only one you have at the moment is "The One" by Brunetti. I'd be glad to have more options here ;) And more Traynor cabs, please. They are something special :rock:

There are now 2 Traynor cabinets, El Mocombo and Horseshoe (YGM-2(60's) and YGM-4(70's)), both with original drivers. They do pop up with occasional bargains to be found so there may be more to come, .... a YT-15 or 215 would be probably the next one.

Argentum is actually a 6"x9" Jensen not a 6"

Jazzbox is a 15" and 2 8" speakers in a single enclosure.

I had my eye on an available vintage Gibson with a 12 and 8.... but that slipped through my fingers.... the more action the current batch get, the bolder I'll get finding new things :)

Thanks, sysexguy! I've tried Argentum and Jazzbox, but alas, I couldn't make them roar to my taste. :) I tried really hard, so no way.

Concerning Traynors - YBX212 was the first on my list actually. This baby rocks! Good things come in small packages. :LOL: :LOL:
But 2x15 is even better for sure. :D

I would not expect either Argentum or Jazzbox to roar either, they are very "specialized" captures

One thing that you may like that's days away from launch is a Kustom 150 2x12 with Altec 417b's from the early seventies.... in green sparkle (not that one can hear that)

Back