High-frequency thing. - Help please!

Rihin

So I'm completely new to this whole amp thing. Guillaume and others helped me with advice to getting a Peavey 6505
FJnjKTJdXJiin6m7JTEYoHpPn29suJ60YSHDrtbbOQU
a few months ago (thanks dad for paying ^-^) with the Torpedo LIVE that was recommended. However now I have an issue. Whenever I so much as touch a string, a high-frequency noise is there to screw everything up.
I tried to use EQ and Reafir (noise cancellation plug-in for Reaper) in subtraction mode, but not even that helps, and the EQ looks like an upside-down hedgehog and the sound loses all definition and is ruined due to it.

Here's what the noise sounds like.

Can I fix this somehow, or am I lost? It doesn't make this sound when I use guitar rig or so by the way, but I can't get a "real" sound with those, and all the clips I watch on youtube of torpedo has very good sound. ;-; Help please. Sorry for being new and all, but I guess we all are new at one point.

Edit: Oh and I tried using Wall of Sound III but I don't know how to get it to work. Whenever I start the Torpedo live, it uses Remote automatically even if I don't have Remote up, so I can't figure out if there's a way to use only Wall of Sound III as an FX in Reaper with my guitar. I tried looking it up but I either get lost or don't fully understand how to.

Back