Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, Jun 25, 2018 1:12am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11, 2018 7:02pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Jun 30, 2006 8:19am
Posts: 4453
Location: California
Are you human?: 951
Be careful what y'all wish for. Look at California.

Hell, come to CA and try to buy some ammo now. Good luck.

_________________
KSR Gemini
KSR Ares
Ceriatone Chupacabra
Mayones Duvell MBC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Mar 12, 2018 3:41pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
Just have to read up on past history, specifically on the German public leading up to and during WWII


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Mar 12, 2018 11:42pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Mon, Nov 19, 2007 5:40pm
Posts: 4474
Location: Canuckland
Are you human?: 951
Obama already closed the last of the lead smelting plants in the US. Soft points will eventually be out of production and the remaining stocks will be so expensive no one will be able to readily afford them. Or, the country will become forever dependant on foreign production.
Watch...if the Dems regain power, next will be a ban on possession or sale of FMJs...

_________________

• Marshall JVM 210H
• EVH 5150 III 50w
• MESA Trad. 412
• Schecter, LTD & Fender
• EMG 81/85 & 57/66
• SD Black Winter
• Dimarzio Air Zone
• Celestion Vintage 30s


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 9:07am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
D-Rock wrote:
Obama already closed the last of the lead smelting plants in the US. Soft points will eventually be out of production and the remaining stocks will be so expensive no one will be able to readily afford them. Or, the country will become forever dependant on foreign production.
Watch...if the Dems regain power, next will be a ban on possession or sale of FMJs...


Fact check "the closure was driven by air quality regulations established during the presidency of George W. Bush"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/doe-r ... -shutdown/

BTW I thought we were trying to have an open conversation, and leave politics & religion out of it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 2:54pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
:lol: :LOL: snopes.

The authority on facts... :lol: :LOL:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 3:29pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
CrazyNutz wrote:
D-Rock wrote:
Obama already closed the last of the lead smelting plants in the US. Soft points will eventually be out of production and the remaining stocks will be so expensive no one will be able to readily afford them. Or, the country will become forever dependant on foreign production.
Watch...if the Dems regain power, next will be a ban on possession or sale of FMJs...


Fact check "the closure was driven by air quality regulations established during the presidency of George W. Bush"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/doe-r ... -shutdown/

BTW I thought we were trying to have an open conversation, and leave politics & religion out of it?



this thread is as political as an election. I left it up to generate a little traffic on here. we can have an "open" political discussion though.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 4:15pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
JackBootedThug wrote:
this thread is as political as an election. I left it up to generate a little traffic on here. we can have an "open" political discussion though.


Why can't we have a discussion about this without political biases interfering? Doesn't that seem LIKE a massive problem? If we keep this shit up we may as well drop the "United" part out of USA. How about we try to drop all the labels and discuss these things like humans for once?

You do realize that ALL the politicians, and ALL media outlets (and yes "All" includes the ones you agree with) politicize these issues to their advantage. When will we stop allowing them to control, and divide us? We cannot solve shit when we are all fighting to prove who's team is wrong, or right.

Let's all be on Team America << :hys: I couldn't resist that one


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 5:24pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
CrazyNutz wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
this thread is as political as an election. I left it up to generate a little traffic on here. we can have an "open" political discussion though.


Why can't we have a discussion about this without political biases interfering? Doesn't that seem LIKE a massive problem? If we keep this shit up we may as well drop the "United" part out of USA. How about we try to drop all the labels and discuss these things like humans for once?

You do realize that ALL the politicians, and ALL media outlets (and yes "All" includes the ones you agree with) politicize these issues to their advantage. When will we stop allowing them to control, and divide us? We cannot solve shit when we are all fighting to prove who's team is wrong, or right.

Let's all be on Team America << :hys: I couldn't resist that one


murica....fuck yea....here we come to save the motherfuckin dayyyeeeeaaaa.....lick my ass and suck on my ballzz......

funniest puppet movie ever....and I agree with everything you said.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 7:08pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
JackBootedThug wrote:
CrazyNutz wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
this thread is as political as an election. I left it up to generate a little traffic on here. we can have an "open" political discussion though.


Why can't we have a discussion about this without political biases interfering? Doesn't that seem LIKE a massive problem? If we keep this shit up we may as well drop the "United" part out of USA. How about we try to drop all the labels and discuss these things like humans for once?

You do realize that ALL the politicians, and ALL media outlets (and yes "All" includes the ones you agree with) politicize these issues to their advantage. When will we stop allowing them to control, and divide us? We cannot solve shit when we are all fighting to prove who's team is wrong, or right.

Let's all be on Team America << :hys: I couldn't resist that one


murica....fuck yea....here we come to save the motherfuckin dayyyeeeeaaaa.....lick my ass and suck on my ballzz......

funniest puppet movie ever....and I agree with everything you said.


Yes it is, and thank you brother!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 7:47pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Jun 30, 2006 8:19am
Posts: 4453
Location: California
Are you human?: 951
How does one have a conversation about the legalities of purchasing, owning, keeping, and bearing firearms, it's relation to anti-discrimination laws, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, without "getting political."

Notice there was no question mark there.

_________________
KSR Gemini
KSR Ares
Ceriatone Chupacabra
Mayones Duvell MBC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 8:16pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
Best to ask snopes. They have all the facts. And they don’t lean towards one political party over the other...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 9:21pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
FourT6and2 wrote:
How does one have a conversation about the legalities of purchasing, owning, keeping, and bearing firearms, it's relation to anti-discrimination laws, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, without "getting political."

Notice there was no question mark there.


The constitution is a legal document, not a political document. remember "We the people", it's not "Us and Them" ( speaking in the context of the USA). Unfortunately here in the USA, parts of it have been politicized, and used to divide the people for political gain. We do not have to speak of it's content in a divisive political manner, the founding fathers never intended it that way. I'm sure if they were here today, they would shaking their heads, and yelling what the fuck!

When It comes to Firearms, It grants us the right to bear arms. It's up to us how to do that in a responsible manner. If there is a problem "The People" need to work together to resolve it. Removing the right to bare arms altogether IS NOT THE ANSWER, and is not allowed according to the constitution, I stand by that 100%. However I strongly feel that pilling more guns on to solve a mass shooting problem IS NOT THE answer either.

We can work together, and figure out how to minimize the problems, with minimal impact on responsible people. Right now that's not happening, don't you think? I'm mean it should not be politicized, but it's been severely politicized for the last 20 to 30 years. It's happening for political gain/divisiveness, to ramp up gun industry sales, and memberships. We are allowing ourselves to be nothing but pawns in their game. There is no resolution when we are all fighting, the war will continue on, as the puppet masters will keep pulling the strings.

Research, and studies can be conducted to figure out how to minimize these problems. Up to date systems can be put in place to minimize the possibility of guns getting into the wrong hands. And if the fighting and fear mongering stops, we would naturally have less firearms in circulation. We know that people watch crazy shit, get panicked, go out and buy a cheap ass AR, not knowing how to be responsible with it, eventually thrown it in the closet where a deranged family member can get a hold of it (think sandy hook), or eventually private sale it ( not all states allow this which is a good thing )totally circumventing the background check.

If we keep this a political thing, the problems wont get solved, because the politicians DON'T want a resolution, they wan't us to keep fighting, it works to their advantage, it gives them ammunition. Pun intended.


Last edited by CrazyNutz on Sat, Mar 17, 2018 10:00am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 10:01pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Jun 30, 2006 8:19am
Posts: 4453
Location: California
Are you human?: 951
CrazyNutz wrote:
The constitution is a legal document, not a political document.


Interesting point.

Quote:
When It comes to Firearms, It grants us the right to bare arms.


This might be semantics, but since we're talking about a legal document semantics is important.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights "grants" the people rights. The Second Amendment limits the extent to which the government can infringe upon a pre-existing right. It's a subtle distinction. The Bill of Rights sets limitations against the government, keeping it in check—not the people. :)

The First Amendment says: "Congress shall make no law..." It doesn't say: "The people are hereby granted the right..."
The Second Amendment says: "...shall not be infringed." It doesn't say: "The people are hereby granted the right..."
The Third says: "No soldier shall..." It doesn't say: "The people must..."
The Fourth says: "...shall not be violated." It doesn't say: "The people are granted..."

So on and so forth.

Sorry for the digression :)
Nothing to do with Dick's Sporting Goods lol

_________________
KSR Gemini
KSR Ares
Ceriatone Chupacabra
Mayones Duvell MBC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 14, 2018 2:55pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
What utopian fantasy land does Crazynutz live in. Who is this “we can work together” fantasy!?

The FBI were full aware of the shooter.

The sheriff was told to stand down.

What is the the REAL problem here?

Where was all the outrage when all the other mass shootings happened previously. Why is it such a pressing concern now when Trump is President?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 14, 2018 4:01pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Oct 14, 2015 7:54pm
Posts: 958
Location: Redneckville, WV
Are you human?: 951
FourT6and2 wrote:
CrazyNutz wrote:
The constitution is a legal document, not a political document.


Interesting point.

Quote:
When It comes to Firearms, It grants us the right to bare arms.


This might be semantics, but since we're talking about a legal document semantics is important.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights "grants" the people rights. The Second Amendment limits the extent to which the government can infringe upon a pre-existing right. It's a subtle distinction. The Bill of Rights sets limitations against the government, keeping it in check—not the people. :)

The First Amendment says: "Congress shall make no law..." It doesn't say: "The people are hereby granted the right..."
[b]The Second Amendment says: "...shall not be infringed." It doesn't say: "The people are hereby granted the right..."[/b]
The Third says: "No soldier shall..." It doesn't say: "The people must..."
The Fourth says: "...shall not be violated." It doesn't say: "The people are granted..."

So on and so forth.

Sorry for the digression :)
Nothing to do with Dick's Sporting Goods lol


Amendment 2

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

_________________
I don't have a playing problem, I have a recording problem. It's the mic's fault I sound shitty!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 12:27pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
Standing down. Hiding behind a wall. Sheriffs deputy.




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 1:15pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
just bought 6 ets coupling mags for 10 bux each from botach tactical.....they are normally about double that. steadily building my collection....don't expect my local law enforcement to do what is my right-defend my family and home. especially as more info like what wwam posted comes to light....they can come clean the mess up.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 2:38pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
Yeah, the good guy with a gun did absolutely nothing. My experience the police are much better at fucking with non-criminals. They've never been very helpful to me, I don't even bother with them any longer.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 3:18pm 
Offline
Immortal Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Aug 02, 2008 7:14pm
Posts: 12145
Location: US
Are you human?: 951
CrazyNutz wrote:
Yeah, the good guy with a gun did absolutely nothing. My experience the police are much better at fucking with non-criminals. They've never been very helpful to me, I don't even bother with them any longer.

Well, I realize your talking about the police, but armed citizens do in fact stop over 2+ million crimes a year in the US. The gun control crowd never mentions that little tidbit.
Yes, the cops balls froze in his shorts when it really mattered and it ended up costing innocent lives. No other way to see his actions, but the LE guys I know (3 of whom are SWAT entry team guys) would have gone in after that ignorant inbred shithead and taken him down as fast as they could, with whatever they had with them at that moment ;)
Really, it comes down to your relevant training, most cops who have had actual active shooter training are constantly drilling to stay on top of a situation like that, but depending on their current status, may or may not be required to have that training. I doubt with what Ive heard about that moron that he has ever even had that type of training.
SWAT teams, its mandatory, and its always being updated to give them the best chance of success with no collateral damage.
I'm just saying I would not gauge all cops by that cowards actions

_________________
Langner DCP1
Langner Modded JCM900
Fortin Modded JMP Cali++
Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 3:28pm 
Offline
Immortal Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Aug 02, 2008 7:14pm
Posts: 12145
Location: US
Are you human?: 951
JackBootedThug wrote:
just bought 6 ets coupling mags for 10 bux each from botach tactical.....they are normally about double that. steadily building my collection....don't expect my local law enforcement to do what is my right-defend my family and home. especially as more info like what wwam posted comes to light....they can come clean the mess up.

:yes:
I hear ya brudda, unless those bastards are in M1A1 tanks, they are gonna be severely unprepared to come stir shit up on our property.

_________________
Langner DCP1
Langner Modded JCM900
Fortin Modded JMP Cali++
Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 9:04pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
JTyson wrote:
Well, I realize your talking about the police, but armed citizens do in fact stop over 2+ million crimes a year in the US.


Man I'm not trying call you out too hard, but that number is insanely inflated. I looked at crime statistics, and about 1 out of every 41 americans per year are a victim of some kind of crime be it violent (less common) or non-violent (most common). Given the 2+ million number, and the current US population, that would mean roughly 1 out of every 4 crimes would be stopped by armed citizens. Not a chance it's anywhere near that.

I support the right to protect yourself, and to bare arm's, but I also care about real facts, that 2+ million number had to come from a severely biased source.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 11:42pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 2:37pm
Posts: 350
Are you human?: 951
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)

_________________
Had great dealings with "Espquade" "Swantone" "Bushkey, The Hoff".


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 8:05am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)



:hys: I still remember when Crazynutz was correcting my spelling on pseudo-intellectual. I missed the dash part. :lol: :LOL: that’s gold.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 8:11am 
Offline
Immortal Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Aug 02, 2008 7:14pm
Posts: 12145
Location: US
Are you human?: 951
CrazyNutz wrote:
JTyson wrote:
Well, I realize your talking about the police, but armed citizens do in fact stop over 2+ million crimes a year in the US.


Man I'm not trying call you out too hard, but that number is insanely inflated. I looked at crime statistics, and about 1 out of every 41 americans per year are a victim of some kind of crime be it violent (less common) or non-violent (most common). Given the 2+ million number, and the current US population, that would mean roughly 1 out of every 4 crimes would be stopped by armed citizens. Not a chance it's anywhere near that.

I support the right to protect yourself, and to bare arm's, but I also care about real facts, that 2+ million number had to come from a severely biased source.

Well, its always debatable wether or not they are biased, almost everything is now. But here's the link-http://rense.com/general76/univ.htm

_________________
Langner DCP1
Langner Modded JCM900
Fortin Modded JMP Cali++
Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 8:54am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
gun control is reactionary in it's essence. i think it's a helluva lot deeper if your going to fix anything. i stumbled across this the other day and i think it's pretty meaningful....especially for when it aired in 65-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 9:06am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)


We'll we do have the right to wear sleeveless shirts, don't we? HaHa :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 2:01pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 2:33am
Posts: 3047
Location: New Jersey
Are you human?: 951
never knew Dicks sold fire arms lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 7:27pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
FourT6and2 wrote:
Be careful what y'all wish for. Look at California.

Hell, come to CA and try to buy some ammo now. Good luck.


i think your problem out there in the great communist state of CA is the dominance of the liberal elites of san fran, LA, and san diego. most guys from CA that I've talked to and messaged(including you) have been cool as shit. I hope they do split it in two. turn those 3 cities into a it's own state, then cut the water supply and see how long they adhere to their lofty socialist ideals. They would forget about single stack 10 round mags, and bullet buttons real quick.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 7:28pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
CrazyNutz wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)


We'll we do have the right to wear sleeveless shirts, don't we? HaHa :D


is there any other kind?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 12:18pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Dec 28, 2010 3:12pm
Posts: 1604
Location: Fort Lauderdale & Miami Beach
Are you human?: 951
Tons of votes from across the country when these kids all turn 18, will scare the politicians shitless & get plenty of them voted out. Many of their parents & relatives will vote in lockstep with them as well.

There will be universal background checks on every gun purchase including private sales. The gun show loopholes will also be gone. Assault type weapons will be banned once again.

Just a matter of time folks.....it will happen over time.

_________________
From the point of ignition to the final drive
The point of the journey is not to arrive......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 1:52pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
BYTOR wrote:
Tons of votes from across the country when these kids all turn 18, will scare the politicians shitless & get plenty of them voted out. Many of their parents & relatives will vote in lockstep with them as well.

There will be universal background checks on every gun purchase including private sales. The gun show loopholes will also be gone. Assault type weapons will be banned once again.

Just a matter of time folks.....it will happen over time.




:lol: :LOL:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 3:11pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 2:37pm
Posts: 350
Are you human?: 951
BYTOR wrote:
Tons of votes from across the country when these kids all turn 18, will scare the politicians shitless & get plenty of them voted out. Many of their parents & relatives will vote in lockstep with them as well.

There will be universal background checks on every gun purchase including private sales. The gun show loopholes will also be gone. Assault type weapons will be banned once again.

Just a matter of time folks.....it will happen over time.


BYTOR wrote:
This is not politics or religion, so don't go there! Just common sense :thumbsup:



Are you sure this thread you started isnt about politics ? Kinda sound like it is.

_________________
Had great dealings with "Espquade" "Swantone" "Bushkey, The Hoff".


Last edited by spliffsperlunk on Sat, Mar 24, 2018 4:01pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 3:55pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
i love when people talk about the gun show loophole.....it's a created term of something that does not exist. and the term "assault rifle"....your probably quoting Adolf Hitler every time you use it.....try a red pill instead of the blue ones.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 5:32pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
Obey!

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 6:01pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
can't believe nobody has punched that little fuck in the head......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 6:16pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
and thanks to everything that has happened today, I have donated $40 dollars to the cause. I joined the NRA......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 6:34pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun, May 18, 2008 11:26am
Posts: 24115
Location: Michigan
JackBootedThug wrote:
CrazyNutz wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)


We'll we do have the right to wear sleeveless shirts, don't we? HaHa :D


is there any other kind?

Fuck no there isn’t. I bare arms daily!!
Attachment:
B7C52050-7928-4B2F-AECD-6829345C073C.jpeg
B7C52050-7928-4B2F-AECD-6829345C073C.jpeg [ 117.77 KiB | Viewed 661 times ]

_________________
If im not back tomorrow...……...
Nothing really matters.....
Nothing really matters to me,,,,,"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 8:16pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Dec 28, 2010 3:12pm
Posts: 1604
Location: Fort Lauderdale & Miami Beach
Are you human?: 951
gonna happen folks.....universal background checks will happen first.....the majority of Americans agree with it.....makes total sense. It will happen. Politicians will cave.....you know they will.

_________________
From the point of ignition to the final drive
The point of the journey is not to arrive......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 9:06pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
BYTOR wrote:
gonna happen folks.....universal background checks will happen first.....the majority of Americans agree with it.....makes total sense. It will happen. Politicians will cave.....you know they will.


Ok hypocrite. Since this has nothing to do with politics...

You would fit in with the SS.org minions. Say hi to narad for me...

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 9:47pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 6:56pm
Posts: 365
Are you human?: 951
I wonder how many criminals, gangs, or other unlawful citizens are going to surrender their guns? I wonder how Mexico is doing where guns are “illegal”

I’m sure it’s a safe country. Common sense tells me these things.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 8:22am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
BYTOR wrote:
gonna happen folks.....universal background checks will happen first.....the majority of Americans agree with it.....makes total sense. It will happen. Politicians will cave.....you know they will.



we already have universal background checks....so that part of your statement makes no sense. the other part of your statement is correct. Contrary to popular belief-most americans do not own firearms. The NRA only has 5,000,001 members out of a population of over 300,000,000....so most citizen's are fine with "reasonable" gun control measures. the only people that gun control affects are law abiding citizens...period. This has been a great troll thread btw....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 8:34am 
Offline
Hack

Joined: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 12:07pm
Posts: 48
Are you human?: 951
JackBootedThug wrote:
and thanks to everything that has happened today, I have donated $40 dollars to the cause. I joined the NRA......


I did the same thing a few weeks ago, it appears the inmates are running the asylum in national politics. The kids have every right to speak there mind and I respect that. The problem I have is they're being used by the left as pawns, once again appealing to emotion over logic.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 8:40am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
petee wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
and thanks to everything that has happened today, I have donated $40 dollars to the cause. I joined the NRA......


I did the same thing a few weeks ago, it appears the inmates are running the asylum in national politics. The kids have every right to speak there mind and I respect that. The problem I have is they're being used by the left as pawns, once again appealing to emotion over logic.


absolutely!!! :thumbsup:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 9:13am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
Mailman1971 wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
CrazyNutz wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Crazy C'mon man its "Bear Arms" not "Bare arms" . ;)


We'll we do have the right to wear sleeveless shirts, don't we? HaHa :D


is there any other kind?

Fuck no there isn’t. I bare arms daily!!
Attachment:
B7C52050-7928-4B2F-AECD-6829345C073C.jpeg



Damn Mailman, that some bare breast. :lol: :LOL:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 9:22am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 600
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
I find it ironic, we were told for 8 years Obama's coming for your guns/gun rights. But now that everything is Republican controlled, it seems like gun control is on the table more than ever. :confused:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 11:06am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
CrazyNutz wrote:
I find it ironic, we were told for 8 years Obama's coming for your guns/gun rights. But now that everything is Republican controlled, it seems like gun control is on the table more than ever. :confused:


and it has nothing to do with the gop. it's the misinformed liberal wave of anti trump fervor that they are exploiting.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 2:22pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Dec 28, 2010 3:12pm
Posts: 1604
Location: Fort Lauderdale & Miami Beach
Are you human?: 951
JackBootedThug wrote:
BYTOR wrote:
gonna happen folks.....universal background checks will happen first.....the majority of Americans agree with it.....makes total sense. It will happen. Politicians will cave.....you know they will.



we already have universal background checks....so that part of your statement makes no sense


U.S. law requires background checks for all people who try to buy firearms from federally licensed dealers. But federal law does not require background checks for "private transactions," like some sales at gun shows..& personal transactions. The task force is expected to include universal background checks as part of its recommended legislation.

just a matter of time....

_________________
From the point of ignition to the final drive
The point of the journey is not to arrive......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 2:55pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
BYTOR wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
BYTOR wrote:
gonna happen folks.....universal background checks will happen first.....the majority of Americans agree with it.....makes total sense. It will happen. Politicians will cave.....you know they will.



we already have universal background checks....so that part of your statement makes no sense


U.S. law requires background checks for all people who try to buy firearms from federally licensed dealers. But federal law does not require background checks for "private transactions," like some sales at gun shows..& personal transactions. The task force is expected to include universal background checks as part of its recommended legislation.

just a matter of time....


exactly...."private transactions".......how are you going to enforce that? you people keep pushing your "common sense" reforms that only affect the law abiding segment of the population. you fuck with a bull long enough and you will eventually get the horn.

just a matter of time..... :doh:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 6:08pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Feb 02, 2016 3:51pm
Posts: 273
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Are you human?: 951
That's exactly the one point that from afar I've never been able to understand the obvious, willing ignorance of, Steve.

IIRC, the Columbine dudes broke 19 gun laws in order to carry out their "Survival of the fittest" exercise (read, was it "Dillon / Dylan"'s T-shirt?).

At any rate, the point is that anyone who's Hell-bent on murder isn't going to give a crap about how many lesser laws he or she breaks, and will acquire the tools necessary by any means possible. How can this ridiculously-obvious fact be ignored by the starry-eyed SJW's who seem to believe that imposition of legal constraints will somehow bring these crazy fucks into line?

IMHO, it's core beliefs that're the problem - the erosion of the traditional moral centre. Anyone who's tracked this most-important aspect of we humans over a decent period of time cannot fail to see this. After all, the fundamental difference between humans and animals is that in order to predict human behaviour when it comes to the crunch / in a crisis, one must first know what the subject's core beliefs are. Just as we squeeze a piece of fruit in order to find out "what it's made of", place us under significant pressure and core values come to the surface. Give an animal a squeeze and self preservation overrides everything, which ironically is a reaction we see more and more as the aforementioned moral centre is eroded. A devolution into the dog-eat-dog world of carnal interaction and reaction, and again, something that can't be curtailed by the imposition of character screening of law-abiding citizens whilst the "dogs" plot and carry out atrocities by any means possible.

JMHO. Thank you for listening. You guys rock.

_________________
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 6:17pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Jun 24, 2006 5:44pm
Posts: 6437
there will never be a common ground until a liberal gets scared or traumatized. then watch out...hell hath no fury like an assaulted liberal. truth so purze-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group - Terms of Use