SOMEBODY? ANYBODY? HELP!?!?!

racerevlon1

Sending up this signal flare as all previous requests for assistance have gone mostly unanswered.

If the username looks familiar it's because my REAL username is racerevlon. I lost my password AND the e-mail account it's associated with, so I have no access and no way to reset. I had to create this account after my iPhone finally logged me out.

I've sent several requests to the board admins asking for help but the best I've received is an internal message stating "someone should be contacting you." So far I've received nothing. If someone is sending help to my e-mail on file, I politely ask "STOP BEING STUPID!" I've noted on multiple occasions I no longer have access to the e-mail on file. I've sent the admins a number of new e-mail addresses, any of which will work and noted that I will jump through whatever hoops necessary (within reason) to regain access to my account. If I sound frustrated, it's because I am. (Apologies)

Can someone PLEASE get a message to the admins asking for help? I sent an e-mail to psycom and am crossing my fingers for results this time. I just want my old account back so I don't lose my history and reputation.

Thanks in advance!

Save Racerevlon!!!

I just resent the this message to psycom again as well.

I thought it was taken care of.

Will let you know if I hear anything or vice versa if he contacts you.

Back