Octa switch + decimator g-string

thing

Hi all my first post, please move if it's in the wrong place. Even delete if it's not really the right forum.
I run an Octa switch mk1 in my board setup. I have 2 questions.
1. I want to run my OD, Fuzz etc through the front of the amp. I know I can do this via a dedicated
loop but I only have one left which I currently use as my bypass. I know I can manually couple two or
more in the one loop to give me an extra spare but that kind defeats the purpose of the octa. I prefer
to use the octa exclusively. I think the only way is to buy a mk2 or mk3?
2. This is the more important question. It's doing my head in...I'm probably over thinking it! Forgetting about my first question (I will sort that because I think I know the answer).
How do I connect my octa and my g-string via the loop with some pedals in front and others via the loop?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.

You need more loops to run more pedals with the looper. There are many other loopers on the market with more channels than what you have.

You put the "sense" or "guitar" part of the g-string in front of all pedals and the loop, then you put the "gate" part of the g-string after the loop.

I don't think the mods are going to read this and move your question for you. You might want to re-post your question in the main forum to get more replies.

8len8":qyfevuvt said:
You need more loops to run more pedals with the looper. There are many other loopers on the market with more channels than what you have.

You put the "sense" or "guitar" part of the g-string in front of all pedals and the loop, then you put the "gate" part of the g-string after the loop.

I don't think the mods are going to read this and move your question for you. You might want to re-post your question in the main forum to get more replies.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I know I can buy another looper, but my board is pretty much the way I want it and I don't want a complicated setup. I don't want to be switching between banks and setting up presets, Iv'e done that before. I love the Octa Switch as its simple. So I'm going to upgrade to a Mk3 with bypass switch which will solve my one missing loop problem.

I am definitely confused about hooking up the Octa Switch with the G-string (keeping OD, Fuzz etc in front). I'm not confused about how to loop the Octa Switch with pedals in front, I am confused about how to bring the Decimator G-string into the whole deal.

Sorry, had to delete pic as "my board quota had been reached" whatever that means. I tried to post my problem elsewhere on this site but could not post an image as "my board quota had been reached". Moving on.

Back