Rivera Knuckle Head 100 mods?

fabioafranca

Good evening for all!

I have a first version (90's) of Rivera Knuckle Head 100, and I've searched a long time for gain mods to this amp and it's impossible to find, and it's impossible to me send the amp to do mods because I live in Brasil and the ship costs is extremely expensive. I love the amp voicing, the tone, the construction (is really build like a tank) and Is hard to find Rivera here in my country.

Anyone have any mod to increase gain in this amp? Anything like the normal channel (without boost engaged) have the same gain like the boost is on, ad the boost increase more gain. Or anything like the preamp of Knuckle Head Tre to see how the amp have more gain.

I have a good tech to do this mods, but he is a old school tach and don't create mods.

Thanks!

Greets from Brazil!

There was a factory gain mod for these, so some old Knuckleheads (with an M at the end of the serial number, if I remember correctly) are a bit hotter. But I don´t think there are any aftermarket mods for any Rivera, so you best bet might be getting in touch with Rivera and see if they´re willing to share the details for that mod.

Dave L":17z8c05v said:
There was a factory gain mod for these, so some old Knuckleheads (with an M at the end of the serial number, if I remember correctly) are a bit hotter. But I don´t think there are any aftermarket mods for any Rivera, so you best bet might be getting in touch with Rivera and see if they´re willing to share the details for that mod.

Dave, I've contacted the Rivera, they asked me "Sorry but there isn't any documentation for any of the mods" :confused:

Back