Pedal Board Advice

jessejames690

Hi there,

New to this forum, so hi folks.

Its been a good few years since I've built a pedal board and two jobs and three kids seem to of sapped my brain power. Could anyone advise what order I need to hook my pedals up on my Pedaltrain 20.

I have the following pedals

Coppersound - Daedalus - Reverb
Crowther Audio - Hot Cake - Overdrive
Mythos Mjolnir Joey Landreth - Overdrive
Beetronics - Whoeta Hell - Low Octave Fuzz
Walrus Audio - Monument - Harmonic Tap Tremolo
DOD - Mini Volume Pedal

Thanks for your help in advance
J

Hi... It depends on your amp but I only put Delays , reverb , flange , phase and such in the effects loop of the amp. And run only distortion , tube screamer type pedals in front of the amp. You will have to first decide how you plan on running your effects before you can put it all together. Just thinking out loud.

It all depends on your amp. I usually only put Delay , reverb , phase , flanger and such through the effects loop of the amp and distortion type pedals and wah in the front of the amp. So putting your pedal board together will depend on how you decide to use the pedals you have for your amp. However... Its not the ONLY way... Sometimes certain pedals sound better through the front of an amp and sometimes the pedal will sound better through the effects loop. You gotta experiment first. Thats all part of the fun to get the best tone possible.

The Scotch indoor/outdoor fasteners have worked pretty well for me.

s-l300.jpg

Back