7 Stringers Unite!

>|<>QBB<
schecter player":1de67 said:
what is that? :love:

you were asking me ?

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

guitar manufacturer from Poland - Mayones - model Setius 7 - they get into some serious endorsement stuff with european metal bands (e.g. Within Temptation)

friggin good guitar - esp for the money :-D

>|<>QBB<
schecter player":b85fc said:
how much did you pay?

600 euro - but I think they even go for more now - since I bought the one that was made for Frankfurt musicmesse ... long story short - the one got damaged in transit (UPS !) and I got brand new one for same discounted price :-D

That's my o3 custom. It haves Bartolini pickups, mahogany body and neck, including the pickup frames, ebony fingerboard and knobs, push-pull on the tone knob, sperzel tuners, dunlop straplocks, a dream guitar.

074bw0.jpg
054ne6.jpg

067gf4.jpg
065sa7.jpg

056xw5.jpg
055cs4.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Borja":0054d said:
That's my o3 custom. It haves Bartolini pickups, mahogany body and neck, including the pickup frames, ebony fingerboard and knobs, push-pull on the tone knob, sperzel tuners, dunlop straplocks, a dream guitar.

074bw0.jpg
054ne6.jpg

067gf4.jpg
065sa7.jpg

056xw5.jpg
055cs4.jpg

Beautiful guitar. How do those bartolini's sound? I've wanted to play a guitar with bartolini pickups. Our bassist has an Ibanez Prestige bass with Bartolini's and they sound amazing.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":432dc said:
Killer guitar! Do you always take pictures of guitars with your shirt off though? :P

Hehehehe, not really, cause it was my luthier taking the pics :mrgreen:

And aswering ZielGuitarist, here's my pickup review if you wanna know how they are:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Bartolini/Bartolini+4d-01+and+4d-03+%287+string+pickups%29/10/1

former 7-stringer here:

sunsetfull3.jpg

(schecter custom shop; it was a great guitar; probably one of the best playing guitars I've owned, but I just couldn't get as comfy as I wanted to with the extra string, so out it went :( )

I've been a 7-stringer since 1996 when I bought my Ibanez UV7BK. She's gone through a lot of changes throughout these years. Right now She's got a Jeff Beck 7 on the bridge, the original Blaze neck, no single coil, a Ernie Ball 3-way blade switch and a push-pull coil splitter volume pot. No tone pot either.

I've been thinking on installing a Air Norton 7 on the neck position.

My baby is rocking through a Diezel Einstein 50w head right now (arrived a few days ago).

She's tuned a half-step down with D'Addario XL7 10-59 nickel wound strings.

EDIT: added info about tuning and strings...

Back