ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":1e1e5 said:
>|<>QBB<

Looks like I'll be going there soon. Kenny Hollingshead told me they're brewing with Stone's old equipment. Pretty cool...
Definitly. They've got a good competitive comrodery with Stone & a few other San Diego brewers. They used to, & I thought still do, brew at each site, but bought Stones old place & do it there as well. I suggest a sampler tray. ;)

------------------

Kage: She's a babe! ;) Sophia Vergara from Columbia...

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":d51c3 said:
Anybody else coming?

I'm gonna put Shea down as a maybe... he's working on his flight and work leave right now I believe... I'll get him in here to confirm.

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":a5ae1 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm gonna put Shea down as a maybe... he's working on his flight and work leave right now I believe... I'll get him in here to confirm.

Oh man, this is gonna be good. :D

Go Shea, go Shea, go Shea...

GUESS WHO IS COMMING TO NAMM?

Me! :lol:

Oh man am I stoked!!! We're going to have a blast. :)

Its going to be awesome. Dad approved the vacation time (he's my Boss). I havent booked a flight yet though because he wants to wait till his VP is back from lunch so she can help me book a flight using his Frequent Flier Miles.

He's actually kind of stoked for me. I think he wants to come to but cant get away from the Business. :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":16c94 said:
Its going to be awesome. Dad approved the vacation time (he's my Boss). I havent booked a flight yet though because he wants to wait till his VP is back from lunch so she can help me book a flight using his Frequent Flier Miles.

He's actually kind of stoked for me. I think he wants to come to but cant get away from the Business. :lol:

I land at JW at 9:20pm local time if you want to split costs.

Wednesday night.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":6c8dc said:
GUESS WHO IS COMMING TO NAMM?

Me! :lol:

Oh man am I stoked!!! We're going to have a blast. :)

Shit... There goes the neighborhood!!!! :hys:

werd Im looking for anywhere between Noon and 10 pm. Ill definitely let you guys know what my flight times will be so we can hook up.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":7a780 said:
werd Im looking for anywhere between Noon and 10 pm. Ill definitely let you guys know what my flight times will be so we can hook up.

I am leaving Sunday at 12:50pm out of JW as well if you want to double up leaving.

What airline are you guys taking? Shea, we can just play who-ever's first waits at the bar... sound good? ;)

>|<>QBB<
tweed":e3283 said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will finally get to kick it! :x

Im taking AA as well. Im actually going to be on the same flight as Matt from D/FW to John Wayne. So we're covered.

Sunday, I leave at 3:15 or so. I didnt want to have to wake up early! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":6b35f said:
>|<>QBB<

we will finally get to kick it! :x

Im taking AA as well. Im actually going to be on the same flight as Matt from D/FW to John Wayne. So we're covered.

Sunday, I leave at 3:15 or so. I didnt want to have to wake up early! :lol:

I land friday at 9am I think and out sunday at 925am

lol I may have to wake my ass up early so I can get meet you at the airport and start in with the heckling! :la: :lol:

Back