ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Telephant":bb702 said:
lol I may have to wake my ass up early so I can get meet you at the airport and start in with the heckling! :la: :lol:

w00t!!!

FYI email server is broke. I tried to reply but got denied lol.

aaah sometimes google's gmail gimps out. Try sending it again and if it doesnt work, Ill have Bob reboot the intrarweb.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":eb24c said:
lol I may have to wake my ass up early so I can get meet you at the airport and start in with the heckling! :la: :lol:

"Everybody look at tWeed, point and stare!!!!" :D

<I am not responsible for my posts on 1/8/07-1/9/07... I've beend denied health insurance and I've been drinking... fair warning>

:D

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":ee81b said:
My boy Shea is coming...now that IS DA BOMB!
I'm stoked that Vigier will have lefty gitfiddles, will come in handy for the late night jam after the gig on Saturday!!!

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":8052a said:
>|<>QBB<
My boy Shea is coming...now that IS DA BOMB!
I'm stoked that Vigier will have lefty gitfiddles, will come in handy for the late night jam after the gig on Saturday!!!

Oh crapola... I haven't gotten tickets for Saturday. :x

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":e5bc6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh crapola... I haven't gotten tickets for Saturday. :x
I suggest to call Noel before the thing sells out...I mean it's what at capacity with 80 people and last time there were 150.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":c2026 said:
>|<>QBB<
I suggest to call Noel before the thing sells out...I mean it's what at capacity with 80 people and last time there were 150.

Oh crap :x

KAGE!!!!!!! We have tickets yet?????

I scored the Gilbert tics,,,,,your turn!!

Two questions:

Is Zachman going to Hero's?

Is Zepman going to Hero's?

What time does Hero's open?

>|<>QBB<
Skideezie":aacb3 said:
Two questions:

Is Zachman going to Hero's?

Is Zepman going to Hero's?

What time does Hero's open?

Zachman is in HI, so I doubt it.

Zepman said he has NAMM appointments all day Saturday, so I doubt it.

11:00 A.M.

That's three questions.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":bcf15 said:
>|<>QBB<

Got my reservation nice and early... I'll be front and center brother.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":238d7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Hey Brother!! I looked at the Taps menu and it's not really that bad. If anyone is on a budget, they can stick to eating a sandwich.

I used to play at Taps Brewery all the time, good food and full bar, Nice too.

Have fun guys, sorry I'll miss ya this time.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":f8e96 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh crap :x

KAGE!!!!!!! We have tickets yet?????

I scored the Gilbert tics,,,,,your turn!!
Sorry Pal, I dont use Credit Cards....

I guess we need 7... Call Tone Merchants n00b or youll be walking 10 feet behind me with no freaking eye contact.... :o :D

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":713bb said:
>|<>QBB< Sorry Pal, I dont use Credit Cards....

I guess we need 7... Call Tone Merchants n00b or youll be walking 10 feet behind me with no freaking eye contact.... :o :D

SPAM......one ticket to see Paul Gilbert at the Viper Thursday night....had one guy drop out...... :o :P :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":845bf said:
Ugh....says I have to call for ticket info :x

I just emailed Noel from the addy on the website and reserved a ticket... You can pay for them when you get there I believe.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":7ffdc said:
>|<>QBB<

SPAM......one ticket to see Paul Gilbert at the Viper Thursday night....had one guy drop out...... :o :P :D
Really? It turns out that Space opened up in Our Hotel room as well :wink: :D :twisted:

Back