ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Telephant":90309 said:
>|<>QBB<

Am I included in this? If not I should be!!! :bump:

Actually, it looks like Scott ordered 7 seats, but based on the list above, he should have 8 since Randy was left out. Doh!

Wait, isn't Ralph bringing a friend that's not on that list too? Uh oh...

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":49dcc said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh, well thanks a lot for thinking about me!!!!

Please see the out-of-towner ring leader Mr. Kage with any complaints that you may have with Digi Travel Productions Inc.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c9504 said:
>|<>QBB<

Please see the out-of-towner ring leader Mr. Kage with any complaints that you may have with Digi Travel Productions Inc.

Kage and I have an extra special NAMM wedgie for you.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":be1e4 said:
>|<>QBB<

YOur boy StevieRay said you already did this :x

Go to the TM site and email them and state that you would like to sit with the C4 through 11 crowd.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":f40ff said:
>|<>QBB<

I POSTED A CLIP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!

Can't wait till next year when I am not the n00b, some newbie is going to be my bitch :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":ed637 said:
>|<>QBB<

This is True, Bob and I are co founders of the Official NAMM Atomic Wedgie Foundation and this organization predates you Scotty. I have to defer to my West Coast Brother because Foundation business takes precedence 8)

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":2c699 said:
>|<>QBB<

I listed you above, I guess youll have to fight it out with Randy..... Hes not exactly wimpy so I wish you well....

I emalied them through the TM website. We'll see what happens. :)

Hell, Ill just have Ed sneak me in his guitar bag. My scrawny butt could probably fit. :lol:

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":dcb4e said:
>|<>QBB< I listed you above, I guess youll have to fight it out with Randy..... Hes not exactly wimpy so I wish you well....

See, now this is starting to look like fun!!!

I can't believe you guys are going to be missing Guthrie on Friday night at Tone Merchants. Big mistake, fellers!

Steve

Fights

De pantsings

Man all we need are some hookers and firetrucks :o

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":25d79 said:
>|<>QBB<

YOur boy StevieRay said you already did this :x

Go to the TM site and email them and state that you would like to sit with the C4 through 11 crowd.

My bad for the unclear message, I just meant to check with him before you guys ordered... Shea, I'll get you one if you need.

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":fd266 said:
I can't believe you guys are going to be missing Guthrie on Friday night at Tone Merchants. Big mistake, fellers!

Steve
Its always a treat but Ive seen him a bunch of times already Steve, so I its not going to chap my ass.Enjoy!!!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9940a said:
I've reserved seat numbers C4 thru C11 at TM for the Diezel / Vigier show, we pay at the door.

Anymore ticket requests ya bastards :x

Noel just reserved seats C2 and C3 for Hesam (Mr Ten) and I. :D

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":9fc6f said:
>|<>QBB<
It'll cut into your drinking time...

This went right over my head until I was driving earlier and in mid conversation with Kage, and then it hit me. :lol:

Back