ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Zachman":f493d said:
>|<>QBB<

:lol:

GoodGone3_animation.gif

Sorry I had to do it...

There went your free shirt MISTER :D :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":a61ae said:
>|<>QBB<

Ed is going to hate row C :D
Not even close to how much you're going to hate Ed when I single you out and drag you on stage for some public flogging! :)

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":9c8d3 said:
>|<>QBB<
Not even close to how much you're going to hate Ed when I single you out and drag you on stage for some public flogging! :)

I ever tell you what Shea and Randy said about you??? I had your back man :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":92765 said:
>|<>QBB<

I ever tell you what Shea and Randy said about you??? I had your back man :D
What are you talking about? And who the fuck is Randy?

BTW, I expect you to have my back. And vice versa.

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":bd7ae said:
I can't believe you guys are going to be missing Guthrie on Friday night at Tone Merchants. Big mistake, fellers!

Steve

i shant---i'm taking my son and nephew----see you thee my mojave bro bro! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":eeca7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Care to share?

Well Im thinking he meant bringing my guitar would encourage me to play more, thus cutting into valuable, and I mean valuable, drinking time!!! :D

>|<>QBB<
tweed":ef457 said:
*sniff sniff* Ed Doesn't remember me bump :lol:
That's what you get for using tweed. Shea, Matt and I on the other hand terrorised Austin together.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":19df2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Well Im thinking he meant bringing my guitar would encourage me to play more, thus cutting into valuable, and I mean valuable, drinking time!!! :D

That can't be it. Ed's certainly a master of the Hammer-On Legato Shot®. Both can be done at the same time.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":50e9c said:
>|<>QBB<

That can't be it. Ed's certainly a master of the Hammer-On Legato Shot®. Both can be done at the same time.
Yeah, but not everyone else has the uncanny ability of killing a bottle of vodka and his audience at the same time.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":8d543 said:
*sniff sniff* Ed Doesn't remember me bump :lol:
More importantly what was it you and Shea slammed me about where DigiisgonnagetapublicfloggingonstageJams had to have my back?

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":3e838 said:
>|<>QBB<
More importantly what was it you and Shea slammed me about where DigiisgonnagetapublicfloggingonstageJams had to have my back?

You should ask them on stage next Saturday night with guitars in hand :)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c50d3 said:
>|<>QBB<

You should ask them on stage next Saturday night with guitars in hand :)
I might have to the way this is shaping up. Any one that gets out of line gets a public flogging. End of story!

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":8b85f said:
>|<>QBB<I might have to the way this is shaping up. Any one that gets out of line gets a public flogging. End of story!

What sort of public floggings are being planned? This sounds like real fun!

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":17881 said:
>|<>QBB<

What sort of public floggings are being planned? This sounds like real fun!

Steve
Think Iraq before the liberation...
And for DigiisgonnagetapublicfloggingonstageJams I'm flying in Mistress Helga with the strap-on from the father land! :)

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":0020d said:
>|<>QBB<I might have to the way this is shaping up. Any one that gets out of line gets a public flogging. End of story!

Ill burn with you old men any day!!! :o

*prepares for public flogging* :lol:

Back