ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
BTW Scott, I think you have Ed really thinking Randy and I were talking shit, which you know is just a lie you made up to squirm out of public humiliation at the hands of Ed D and his fretless whale caller!!! :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":b9867 said:
BTW Scott, I think you have Ed really thinking Randy and I were talking shit, which you know is just a lie you made up to squirm out of public humiliation at the hands of Ed D and his fretless whale caller!!! :mrgreen:
Just gonna makes it worth for him. :)

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":7886e said:

:o

Is that something I would do???????

You bet your ass it is :lol:

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":05bd2 said:
>|<>QBB<
Think Iraq before the liberation...
And for DigiisgonnagetapublicfloggingonstageJams I'm flying in Mistress Helga with the strap-on from the father land! :)

I was hoping more for forcing unsuspecting audience members onstage to jam to complex jazz arrangements without preparation, however, your plans may be even more entertaining...

Steve

So is this mistress bitch doing her thing before or after I get my atomic wedgie thing?

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":0dfe9 said:
>|<>QBB<
More importantly what was it you and Shea slammed me about where DigiisgonnagetapublicfloggingonstageJams had to have my back?

I haven't slammed you on anything that I can remember, so you'll have to remind me if I did. ONly thing I can remember razzing you about is playing quarter notes and no vibrato.

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":f89ca said:
>|<>QBB<

I was hoping more for forcing unsuspecting audience members onstage to jam to complex jazz arrangements without preparation, however, your plans may be even more entertaining...

Steve
Actually the idea is to bring some folks up for some good ole head cuttin'. :)

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":d1b93 said:
>|<>QBB<
Actually the idea is to bring some folks up for some good ole head cuttin'. :)
Which Im more than ok with as long as it within the realm of personal limits. Theres really no sense in going up and playing over something that one isnt comfortable with or is beyond their abilities...

Im all about fun, not humiliation...

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":cdeef said:
>|<>QBB<

baby cakes? :x :lol:
cimg1771.jpg

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":db2c4 said:
>|<>QBB< Which Im more than ok with as long as it within the realm of personal limits. Theres really no sense in going up and playing over something that one isnt comfortable with or is beyond their abilities...

Im all about fun, not humiliation...
Huh? Where did you get any humiliation idea...

LOL Im suddenly getting a strange suspicion that after this NAMM, there will be quite a few more pics such as the one above that will be used to rub in my face! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":2cecd said:
LOL Im suddenly getting a strange suspicion that after this NAMM, there will be quite a few more pics such as the one above that will be used to rub in my face! :lol:

Metal!

BTW Noel from Tone Merchants hit me back and gave me C12. So now we have C4 - C12. So we should be covered now eh?

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":0ef82 said:
BTW Noel from Tone Merchants hit me back and gave me C12. So now we have C4 - C12. So we should be covered now eh?

Bob and Mr Ten have C2 and C3, the row is pretty much ours :)

Back