ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Telephant":4d11e said:
LOL Im suddenly getting a strange suspicion that after this NAMM, there will be quite a few more pics such as the one above that will be used to rub in my face! :lol:
You know it...

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":1eb62 said:
>|<>QBB<

So who is going to be the lucky guy to have a pic taken with Shea's head on their lap :?

Watch out big boy Im comming for you this time!!!! :x :lol:

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":a7362 said:
>|<>QBB< Which Im more than ok with as long as it within the realm of personal limits. Theres really no sense in going up and playing over something that one isnt comfortable with or is beyond their abilities...

Im all about fun, not humiliation...

You're saying its not fun to play over something you aren't comfortable with or is beyond your ability? Pffft... I do it every time I jam over Ed's tracks. Fun abounds! :)

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":f7ca4 said:
>|<>QBB<

You're saying its not fun to play over something you aren't comfortable with or is beyond your ability? Pffft... I do it every time I jam over Ed's tracks. Fun abounds! :)

Steve
I do as well but its in the comfort of my own home, not in front of people... and no, its not fun for me in either scenario

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":19e9e said:
>|<>QBB<I do as well but its in the comfort of my own home, not in front of people... and no, its not fun for me in either scenario
The we gotta work on the fun aspect of it...

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":9b2ca said:
>|<>QBB<

Steve

I did a no pre-listen hit record jam at Ed'd prison camp of theory......clean and dry.....and you can just hear the searching for any key that worked the first 30 seconds :D

I need to get my ass back to the theory forum.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":331fe said:
>|<>QBB<
Huh? Where did you get any humiliation idea...
Maybe thats the wrong word but I have no desire to get up and play in front of people when Im out of my element.... I have no desire to fly by the seat of my pants.. thats works for some, not me...

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":5eaef said:
>|<>QBB<
The we gotta work on the fun aspect of it...
No problem, keep it to a i-iv funk jam or something like a straight E9 Jam.. Im a straight forward player, I cant be something that Im not....

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":fca2e said:
>|<>QBB<Maybe thats the wrong word but I have no desire to get up and play in front of people when Im out of my element.... I have no desire to fly by the seat of my pants.. thats works for some, not me...

You have enough tools to hang with the stuff that I have heard out of the TM jams, we'll just bring some boost pedals and a gmajor for ya to bring the pain!

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":5c34b said:
>|<>QBB<No problem, keep it to a i-iv funk jam or something like a straight E9 Jam.. Im a straight forward player, I cant be something that Im not....
Im thought that's what my stuff is...

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":431eb said:
>|<>QBB<
cimg1771.jpg

<Call me Daddy!>

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":2f0c4 said:
BTW Noel from Tone Merchants hit me back and gave me C12. So now we have C4 - C12. So we should be covered now eh?

I'm B6 I believe... no throwing drinks on me when I'm not looking. :D

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":4981b said:
>|<>QBB<Maybe thats the wrong word but I have no desire to get up and play in front of people when Im out of my element.... I have no desire to fly by the seat of my pants.. thats works for some, not me...
Mos def! The idea that I'd pull up a buddy -who I wanted to jam with on a few different gigs and logistics didn't work out-to make an ass out of him is silly.

Back