ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
degenaro":fcd75 said:
>|<>QBB<
Mos def! The idea that I'd pull up a buddy -who I wanted to jam with on a few different gigs and logistics didn't work out-to make an ass out of him is silly.

Sorry Bro but I have to disagree with this satement.... Putting me on a fretless and/or telling me to play only quarter notes with no vibrato is pretty much throwing me under the bus !!!! :D:D:D

See you in a week strudel!! :D

You.
Guys.
Scare.
Me.
scared0010.gif
scared0015.gif
:flucht:

Hey, Ed is that other guy going to be playing with you guys, not Craig, the lefty with the strat! That guy kicks ass. he had some serious tone out of the Flexi.

Im embarrassed that i cant remember his name.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":269f9 said:
Hey, Ed is that other guy going to be playing with you guys, not Craig, the lefty with the strat! That guy kicks ass. he had some serious tone out of the Flexi.

Chris Nix.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":265a6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Sorry Bro but I have to disagree with this satement.... Putting me on a fretless and/or telling me to play only quarter notes with no vibrato is pretty much throwing me under the bus !!!! :D:D:D

See you in a week strudel!! :D
And I've done this on stage or in a sound room with only buddies hanging out?

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":abc94 said:

Not with me, but he's going to be playing in Trip's trio.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":56559 said:
>|<>QBB<
Sure is, he also will be playing bass for Cristophe Godin.

This cat I am waiting to see, just seems to be having a great time playing and he has some chops.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":ac542 said:
>|<>QBB<

This cat I am waiting to see, just seems to be having a great time playing and he has some chops.

Godin or Trip? I have seen Godin, but Trip threw down on bass like I haven't seen before.

Ive never heard of the guy till now but there are some very cool tunes at:

http://www.myspace.com/christophegodin

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":08500 said:
>|<>QBB<

Godin or Trip? I have seen Godin, but Trip threw down on bass like I haven't seen before.
He's talking about Godin, but Trip is going to be the burner of the night.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":8dfc2 said:
Ive never heard of the guy till now but there are some very cool tunes at:

http://www.myspace.com/christophegodin

Thanks for the link bro, sounds cool as far as I've gotten...

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":f0a40 said:
>|<>QBB<
He's talking about Godin, but Trip is going to be the burner of the night.

Trip owns. It was hilarious when he got up next to you and started jumping around making weird faces, all while tearing it up and making it look easy. Telephant Certified Badass. :lol:

I love that Godin vid of him doing Jimi via sweeped arpeggios :D BAss player throwing down too huh?? Awesome.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":d1def said:
>|<>QBB<

Trip owns. It was hilarious when he got up next to you and started jumping around making weird faces, all while tearing it up and making it look easy. Telephant Certified Badass. :lol:

I've still got some pics of that show, that was great.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":8e4ea said:
>|<>QBB<

What was trippy for me was that Trip, Tom and i had a blasy and Craig and Chris hated life...

Back