ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":1c4a1 said:

WHEN SHES WALKING meddlemeddlemeddle ThROUGH THE CLOWDS meddlemeddlemeddle

:D

It it is either Guitar Sucks 1 or 2, they are on google video.

Yeah they were hating life. And dont tell Craig but man Ive never heard anybody make my Superbass sound so bright and tinny! :lol:

the vids on Godin's myspace are really cool too. i enjoy his style a lot. And the singing while he's playing is awesome. Seems like he has a lot of fun and a great sense of humor while he plays. Very cool.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":f88b1 said:
>|<>QBB<

WHEN SHES WALKING meddlemeddlemeddle ThROUGH THE CLOWDS meddlemeddlemeddle

:D

It it is either Guitar Sucks 1 or 2, they are on google video.

WTF, I hope he does this at TM.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":49621 said:
>|<>QBB<
And I've done this on stage or in a sound room with only buddies hanging out?

Im pretty sure you would.........because It's a known fact that you don't like me because I would not give you a spiderman!! :D:D:D

Love ya !!

(and yes, I do know that you would never try to chum a friend on purpose for sure...... You had to know that I was kidding!!)

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":c1ab8 said:
>|<>QBB<

Im pretty sure you would.........because It's a known fact that you don't like me because I would not give you a spiderman!! :D:D:D

Love ya !!

(and yes, I do know that you would never try to chum a friend on purpose for sure!)

I forgot about that one....Spiderman :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":18ba6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Love ya !!

(and yes, I do know that you would never try to chum a friend on purpose for sure...... You had to know that I was kidding!!)
But boy did you ever take the Spiderman!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":938a7 said:
Yeah they were hating life. And dont tell Craig but man Ive never heard anybody make my Superbass sound so bright and tinny! :lol:
Yeah, that Super Bass was not too happy sounding...
And for you guys that don't know Trip this will give you an idea...
http://www.eddegenaro.com/video/eddegensumnamm06.SWF
Even with the crap audio quality.

LOL......well I probably will not make this because I am working a drum booth Saturday to spell my wike's boss :?

http://www.trapsdrums.com/

Boooth 3092 if you want to...well....not sure what I will do but playing them will not really happen. I could hand you some information I guess :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":32f18 said:
LOL......well I probably will not make this because I am working a drum booth Saturday to spell my wike's boss :?

Boooth 3092 if you want to...well....not sure what I will do but playing them will not really happen. I could hand you some information I guess :D

hey man, that is a cool drum set!
that would probably make a BIG splash in the Christian worship market.

most churches resort to getting the roland v-drum solution to control stage vol but most drummers pretty much hate the synthetic feel

real heads, and maybe supplementing with triggers/module, could be really hip.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c353d said:

You're going to spell your wike's boss?

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":f442a said:
>|<>QBB<

hey man, that is a cool drum set!
that would probably make a BIG splash in the Christian worship market.

most churches resort to getting the roland v-drum solution to control stage vol but most drummers pretty much hate the synthetic feel

real heads, and maybe supplementing with triggers/module, could be really hip.

Well come on over for a demo, not sure of the schedule but the drummer for the Kinks will be at the booth. The basic set with cymbals is like $880 retail price and I am thinking about scoring a set.

Back