ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":2e4e7 said:
>|<>QBB<

You're going to spell your wike's boss?

I was laughing my ass off while typing that line as well as being pissed as hell for being a nice guy :x

Andrew, the price retail is around $880 and there are sound bytes on the sight.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":6d73f said:
LOL......well I probably will not make this because I am working a drum booth Saturday to spell my wike's boss :?

http://www.trapsdrums.com/

Boooth 3092 if you want to...well....not sure what I will do but playing them will not really happen. I could hand you some information I guess :D

Are you f'in kidding me? You're not coming to Hero's? Pfffffft....

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":c9e7e said:
>|<>QBB<

Are you f'in kidding me? You're not coming to Hero's? Pfffffft....

Steve

No doubt... I mean, the Hollingsheads, um, Hero's get together is THE highlight of NAMM!!!!!!

I'm thinking that after Hero's, we're going to show up at the booth Scott's working and let him see how a Super Double Atomic NAMM Wedgie with a Twist® feels.

Kage, Ralph and Randy, are you in on this?

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":97bf9 said:
>|<>QBB<

No doubt... I mean, the Hollingsheads, um, Hero's get together is THE highlight of NAMM!!!!!!

It is the only reason to go on living in fact...

Steve

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":6dc8a said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm thinking that after Hero's, we're going to show up at the booth Scott's working and let him see how a Super Double Atomic NAMM Wedgie with a Twist® feels.

Cmon Bob, did you really need to ask? Just say the word and Ill give him my Patented Swinging Hammer Throw® Version , for distance!!! 8)

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":92098 said:
>|<>QBB<

Roger that.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":0b8d8 said:
You guys suck.

All I have to say about this.

I think when you speak of suckitude you must take a look in the mirror in this case mister... :(

Steve

So how far is this joint from the show? I might have to stop by for a soda. :P

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":1ce57 said:
>|<>QBB< Cmon Bob, did you really need to ask? Just say the word and Ill give him my Patented Swinging Hammer Throw® Version , for distance!!! 8)

I'm thinking we'll have enough waist band hanging afterwards that the Swinging Hammer Throw® can be used as a follow up, or icing on the cake if you will, to the Super Double Atomic NAMM Wedgie with a Twist®

>|<>QBB<
ihave27frets":d9aa6 said:
So how far is this joint from the show? I might have to stop by for a soda. :P

It's straight up Harbor blvd, somewhere around 6 or so miles. Definitely stop by.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":26da2 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm thinking we'll have enough waist band hanging afterwards that the Swinging Hammer Throw® can be used as a follow up, or icing on the cake if you will, to the Super Double Atomic NAMM Wedgie with a Twist®
Absolutely after all is said and done( and if there is enough integrity left in the waist band(providing it still exists)) We can then insititute the Dangle of Shame® from the balcony railing to serve as an example to all those who shirk their obligations and priorities...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":5d47b said:
>|<>QBB< Absolutely after all is said and done( and if there is enough integrity left in the waist band(providing it still exists)) We can then insititute the Dangle of Shame® from the balcony railing to serve as an example to all those who shirk their obligations and priorities...

I'll bet Scott would look fantastic hanging from the stair railing in the Convention Center!

The Dangle of Shame....... now that is a creative new idea and I am flattered that you guys have stepped up the creatativity level to all new lows just for me. You guys rock!

So how many sets of drums are you guys good for??

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":93a98 said:
So how many sets of drums are you guys good for??

I'll take however many you have in stock. I'll be wearing my Zepman Music tee when I come to pick 'em up...

Steve

Back