ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
sah5150":c3c8b said:
>|<>QBB<

I'll take however many you have in stock. I'll be wearing my Zepman Music tee when I come to pick 'em up...

Steve

You got it Steve, wait around the back of the building for me while I am finalizing your order.......be patient if it takes some time.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":809f1 said:
>|<>QBB<

You got it Steve, wait around the back of the building for me while I am finalizing your order.......be patient if it takes some time.

Hey, I'll be so busy making new friends because of my Zepman Music tee that the time will pass in a flash!

Steve

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":ac108 said:
So how many sets of drums are you guys good for??
LMAO!!! You should be more concerned with me getting too drunk and taking a dump in the corner of your booth while singing the battle hymn of the Republic for the hell of it!!! 8) :D

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":b254a said:
>|<>QBB<LMAO!!! You should be more concerned with me getting too drunk and taking a dump in the corner of your booth while singing the battle hymn of the Republic for the hell of it!!! 8) :D

Oh you would be incorrect ghost rider.....the thought of you guys coming up to the booth toasted has crossed my mind several times already :o

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":34de3 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh you would be incorrect ghost rider.....the thought of you guys coming up to the booth toasted has crossed my mind several times already :o

So is there going to be a full Kit available for sound testing? :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":026db said:
>|<>QBB<

Cool, I plan on downing prodigious amounts of grilled onions...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":28b36 said:
>|<>QBB< Cool, I plan on downing prodigious amounts of grilled onions...

You bringing a camcorder for this? It would be worth it just to watch the "seas" part :o :lol:

>|<>QBB<
tweed":6435d said:
>|<>QBB<

You bringing a camcorder for this? It would be worth it just to watch the "seas" part :o :lol:
probably not this year but Im looking to make myself stink so bad that people hurl....

Ive got goals....

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":9bb41 said:
>|<>QBB<probably not this year but Im looking to make myself stink so bad that people hurl....

Ive got goals....

You need to do this infront of the drum demo booth by cornford. You know the one made of plexi glass with the victim trapped inside till the shows done.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":989a6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Waiting at Kage's place to go to the Knit he was unloading chemical warfare the likes Saddum has never seen.....serious.

Ralph and I were ready to hurl.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":abe83 said:
>|<>QBB<

You need to do this infront of the drum demo booth by cornford. You know the one made of plexi glass with the victim trapped inside till the shows done.

Gas chamber :o

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":272e1 said:
>|<>QBB<

Waiting at Kage's place to go to the Knit he was unloading chemical warfare the likes Saddum has never seen.....serious.

Ralph and I were ready to hurl.

I believe it. You should have seen the Hollings Head aftermath in the NAMM main lobby bathroom last year. I have never laughed so loud in my entire life. All these people running out of the bathroom with this look on their faces. Priceless.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":08ac4 said:
>|<>QBB<

VHT has a small booth, I would love to drop a stealth bomb, casually walkout and watch people trample each other like a great white concert to get out!!!

>|<>QBB<
tweed":061f9 said:
>|<>QBB<

I believe it. You should have seen the Hollings Head aftermath in the NAMM main lobby bathroom last year. I have never laughed so loud in my entire life. All these people running out of the bathroom with this look on their faces. Priceless.
I rule!!!

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":f846b said:
>|<>QBB< VHT has a small booth, I would love to drop a stealth bomb, casually walkout and watch people trample each other like a great white concert to get out!!!

Why waste it, hit them with the silent assassin and then block the door for prolonged humor :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":de0fd said:
>|<>QBB< VHT has a small booth, I would love to drop a stealth bomb, casually walkout and watch people trample each other like a great white concert to get out!!!

Oh man that is just all kinds of messed up... And I love it! :lol:

I've decided one you is gonna find me a place to stay and a ride back to Vegas on Sunday, cause I want to stay for this gathering.

So who is driving me?!?!?!?!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":79dc9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Well come on over for a demo, not sure of the schedule but the drummer for the Kinks will be at the booth. The basic set with cymbals is like $880 retail price and I am thinking about scoring a set.

sweet-

i'll be the guy in the chrome speedos, after kage is done with them.

might be a perfect opportunity for an endorsement photo deal

picture of me+speedos playing kit = free kit for me

no?
ask the wike

:roll: :mrgreen:

(ps-that's a good retail price!)

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":813db said:
>|<>QBB<

sweet-

i'll be the guy in the chrome speedos, after kage is done with them.

might be a perfect opportunity for an endorsement photo deal

picture of me+speedos playing kit = free kit for me

no?
ask the wike

:roll: :mrgreen:

(ps-that's a good retail price!)

Im not sure that I like the direction this thread is going in.... I'll get back to you guys later when I have thought more about it.

:hys:

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":56486 said:
>|<>QBB<

Im not sure that I like the direction this thread is going in.... I'll get back to you guys later when I have thought more about it.

:hys:

i'll bring the kim chee and bran muffins for breakfast

we'll have kagey sharting a philipino boy across the convetion hall by noon---mabuhai!

think mama horse birthing foal + trojan catapult

NAMM Headlines

"New Yorker takes out Dick Dale like a bowling pin"

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!"

Back