Code001
Code001
I don't think this was posted yet.

RG20thAnniversary.jpg

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":d420a said:
>|<>QBB<

Thats not as bad as i imagined!

I am not 100% sure if that is retail or street, I do know that the one pick shows that neck being 5 piece though and that is great news!

I've got all three coming.... :mrgreen: Wait till you see the Vai Anniversary Jem.....and the price tag!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":97e69 said:
>|<>QBB<

I am not 100% sure if that is retail or street, I do know that the one pick shows that neck being 5 piece though and that is great news!
899.00 street with matching colored cases and straps....

$6666 isn't it? That's what I read on a forum, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not.

I've been looking at a new guitar, either this one or a RG1527. Which is the question, the 7 string is quite cool but decisions are hard.

Well, the RG1527 will be around for years to come. This 20th anniversary model will only be available this year.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":79f5a said:
$6666 isn't it? That's what I read on a forum, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not.

Over $7000 and I guess Vai kept showing up and looking at them and saying it has to be better, I would love to see what he scraped because that 20th JEM is not even really a guitar imo.

It's a POS if you ask me. Who the fuck wants to pay that much $ for a guitar made out of acrylic?

>|<>QBB<
Code001":de471 said:
Well, the RG1527 will be around for years to come. This 20th anniversary model will only be available this year.

The black JEM is freaking basswood, rumor is that they are leftover BHs that did not receive the plating.

I am freaking pissed.

Back