Hey RandyVanSykes...about you spending me money on pedals, you will have to....

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
Digital Jams
Digital Jams
.....keep them cause the guitar made it in one piece :D

You were right and I know why you kept this guitar for so long....she is a good one tone wise :) You know your guitars and this guitar aint going anywhere.

BTW guys Adam put new strings on, set it up, cleaned, and packed it for war. Every detail was mentioned :wink:

Thanks Adam!!

Am I the only one completely confused at the huge grammatical errors in the title? How does one "spend me money on pedals"? :P

<----- Totally jealous of that RG565. :(

Congrats man!!

Bet that guitar plays like butter, always like those 565s! :)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":cbbff said:
.....keep them cause the guitar made it in one piece :D

You were right and I know why you kept this guitar for so long....she is a good one tone wise :) You know your guitars and this guitar aint going anywhere.

BTW guys Adam put new strings on, set it up, cleaned, and packed it for war. Every detail was mentioned :wink:

Thanks Adam!!
:cheer:

Well so far I haven't had a problem with FedEx destroying anything....maybe I've only been lucky thus far. :D

Hope you love it....you may like the action lower...set to taste....she solos like butter with that unfinished maple wizard neck.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":285c1 said:
Am I the only one completely confused at the huge grammatical errors in the title? How does one "spend me money on pedals"? :P

<----- Totally jealous of that RG565. :(

Somebody does not watch Spongebob :P

Best $450 I spent on a guitar, she sings :)

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":c6c2e said:
>|<>QBB< :cheer:

Well so far I haven't had a problem with FedEx destroying anything....maybe I've only been lucky thus far. :D

Hope you love it....you may like the action lower...set to taste....she solos like butter with that unfinished maple wizard neck.

I am been playing unplugged along with Warren on your Dreaming clip stealing licks like a mofo :D Yeah, just a tad lower will happen, I have gotten away from the slammed to the board action though.
Thanks again Adam :)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e96a8 said:
>|<>QBB<

Hotrails / JB.

Nice! Im thinking about putting a JB in my R7 Les Paul.. i have an old early 80s JB sitting around waiting to be used. Snatched it out of an old worn out Kramer!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":308de said:
>|<>QBB<

Nice! Im thinking about putting a JB in my R7 Les Paul.. i have an old early 80s JB sitting around waiting to be used. Snatched it out of an old worn out Kramer!

I really like the JB in a LP style guitar, it has that nice heavy mid tone working.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":51727 said:
>|<>QBB<

I really like the JB in a LP style guitar, it has that nice heavy mid tone working.
The JB is a little bitey in the RG565 brige postion...you may like it for it's aggressiveness or you may prefer something smoother in the mids.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":02d20 said:
>|<>QBB<

A lot of guys have said the JB sounds awesome in an LP.. Tyler(TWPietz) just loaded an old JB like mine into his LP and he said its great!

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":e7b39 said:
>|<>QBB<The JB is a little bitey in the RG565 brige postion...you may like it for it's aggressiveness or you may prefer something smoother in the mids.
I think some of the bite is this guitar, has lots of snap to her. I am really enjoying this guitar :)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":303f2 said:
>|<>QBB<
I think some of the bite is this guitar, has lots of snap to her. I am really enjoying this guitar :)
Are you playing it at your desk at work?! :o

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":4ec79 said:
>|<>QBB<

A lot of guys have said the JB sounds awesome in an LP.. Tyler(TWPietz) just loaded an old JB like mine into his LP and he said its great!

I have one in my Hamer Monaco and love it, very thick and heavy but still clear enough to hear complex chords.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":4a580 said:
>|<>QBB<

I have one in my Hamer Monaco and love it, very thick and heavy but still clear enough to hear complex chords.

Il try it in my LP and let you know what i think! :)

Back