Who here is 100% happy with their current setup?

• Thread starter Thread starter Variable
  • Start date Start date

How happy are you with your current setup?

• 100% happy. You couldn't pry this stuff out of my cold, dead hands

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • 75% happy. My tone rocks, but it's as though something is missing. Like a bottled fart, perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50% happy. My junk gets the job done.

• 25% happy. Fuck you and your corksniffitude! I'm EMO dammit, I don't have to sound good!

• 0%. I'm contemplating suicide since my setup sounds like a vulture tearing into a rotten badger.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am pretty happy.
The D60/6505 combined with the OD pedals i have can pretty much get me anywhere, except clean.
That's why I'd like to get an clean-dedicated amp.

Nevertheless...i still GAS for a lot of other amps :D

50%

I'm missing a few pedals, another guitar, and I want a Blackmore instead of a Fireball. I SHOULD be at 100% then. :?

All is well. Various guitars which include:
72 Les Paul Deluxe
1968 D-18
2005 D-15
Surfcaster
St Blues
Fender Tel (newer mex)
Fender Strat 2006 american
Fender Strat 1988 jap
Two Dipinto's
2004 Ric 620 with toaster top single coils
2005 Les Paul Jr on loan to my 22 year old son
I know there are more but my minds drawing a blank.

These run thru a Vox WAH, HBE Germainia, HBE custom capacitor selector, HBE Power Screamer, HBE UFO, Sparkle Drive, Peterson tuner, Dunlap Tremelo, Deluxe Memory Man, Ross Distortion/Phaser, FL-( Flanger, Moddified GE-7 to a Hughes and Kettner head for reverb and finially to a 1959 Guild 20 watt with tremelo. When I really want to go nuts I add the Leslie for extra fun. No complaints other than weight.

Well, I technically don't own a guitar at the moment...and I've been wanting to trade my 5150 for a Blackmore for the past few weeks...

:?

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c55db said:
Research......buy......keep.....no regrets.

I pretty much stick to this method as well :).

The only downside is I don't have a new amp to talk/post about every week so I'm out of the gear cycle :x :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

i love all my amps but i think im gonna sell the recto to a friend and just have 4 amps that way i will get to play each one more. i used to have a 6 amp rig and a couple never really got played that much.

as for guitar im 100% happy. i have 2 on order right now. and if i sell the recto i might buy another.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":1e29d said:
Well, I technically don't own a guitar at the moment...and I've been wanting to trade my 5150 for a Blackmore for the past few weeks...

:?

You don't own a guitar???????

WTF????????

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":3296f said:
>|<>QBB<

I pretty much stick to this method as well :).

The only downside is I don't have a new amp to talk/post about every week so I'm out of the gear cycle :x :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Maybe play some and make clips.....you know something weird like that instead of buying and selling :? :D

I went 75%, although it is higher then that more like 85 - 90, I want to change the neck pickup in my les paul, trade athe mesa cab for a voodoo.

Once he gets the money, he's going to buy some of those new 07 Caparisons. They're coming out with new models or something. That, or he's gonna buy like 2 Dellingers. I'm not 100% sure.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":c9f2f said:
Once he gets the money, he's going to buy some of those new 07 Caparisons. They're coming out with new models or something. That, or he's gonna buy like 2 Dellingers. I'm not 100% sure.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

It's rare that he'll own a guitar for more than a week or two. I think the TAT he had was one of the guitars he's owned the longest.

Wait, I thought he still had that Caparison artistic abomination. I think he finaly got rid of the Ibanez with the broken neck, that he fucked himself with.

He bought that guitar only to play it for a few minutes and sell. The person who bought his RG550 even gave him positive feedback once everything was sorted out.

I'm either buying Bob's Vigier, a natural finish Dellinger, or one of the new Caparisons. I still have the Venus, but it's back home. The TAT is with me now, but I have to ship it out tomorrow.

Didn't you sell the Venus yet? I know someone from Nigeria was very interested. :P

>|<>QBB<
Code001":e87bc said:
Didn't you sell the Venus yet? I know someone from Nigeria was very interested. :P

Yeah, it was weird...some Nigerian named Tom Ice? Didn't seem like a very Nigerian name to me? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back