What's a great board to put my pedals on?

• Thread starter Thread starter The Big Snit
  • Start date Start date
Damn...this MXR chorus sounds lush and not overpowering...takes a bit of messing around to find it.
Just picked it up off of a guy from Craiglist today.
The Brick works perfectly for powering up pedals too.

Shit...not digging the original 70's Crybaby a friend gave me.

Colors the tone when it's off way too much and the sweep is not subtle (wide) enough at all....goes from low to high way too quickly.

On goes the wah search....

Adam, check out the Budda Bud-wah or one of the Vox 847. Really good, true bypass wahs at a good price. Very similar sounding. The Vox Clyde McCoy is just a little more expensive, also very vocal sounding. Don't know how much you're willing to plunk down, but any of these three would work for me. I own the Budda - replaced a Dunlop 535 with it and couldn't be happier.

>|<>QBB<
JLeurck":c8c3e said:
Adam, check out the Budda Bud-wah or one of the Vox 847. Really good, true bypass wahs at a good price. Very similar sounding. The Vox Clyde McCoy is just a little more expensive, also very vocal sounding. Don't know how much you're willing to plunk down, but any of these three would work for me. I own the Budda - replaced a Dunlop 535 with it and couldn't be happier.
Good advise John...I'm gonna pick up the Budwah, it's worth the extra money. The Dunlop Crybaby is unusable for me really.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":7f3ca said:
Something when your done, has a handle on it so it's easy to tote around.

I'm almost done buying pedals...I'm really liking the MXR stuff alot!
I'm also gonna pick up three more....a BB preamp pedal, a DD-20 delay pedal and a tuner.

pedals.jpg

http://shopping.ascase.com/productcart/pc/configurePrd.asp?idcategory=15&idproduct=218

pedal-board-case_650_65_general.jpg

http://www.pedalboards.com/

stu%20b%20copy.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":fe412 said:
>|<>QBB<
Thanks for the reply...as you can see the pedal board is gonna be really big now. :D
I'm gonna try using the PODxt Live for just delay, tuner, volume pedal, lead boosting.
I ordered a Mustache pedal board flight case...it looks really nice 16" deep by 33" wide...nice hard shell flight case.

pedals_done2.jpg

:D
j-devine4.gif

The one Bob is building me, he says is 48" across Hay carumba

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":53956 said:
>|<>QBB<Nice! ...but damn that's confusing...I couldn't deal with that! :D

That's NOT mine.

Mine is a CAE RS10 (Double expanded), w/ 3 Volume pedals, a Wah, and a tap tempo button for the TC2290.

All my pedals will be mounted on a tray in the rack.

Back