The Metalzone has been eclipsed by......

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiny_Surface
  • Start date Start date
S
Shiny_Surface
The Metal CORE :o :lol:

000008209.jpg

With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2's ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.

The new road-tough ML-2 offers ultra-heavy distortion with a sharp-edged attack. A LOW control provides a heavy low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning while the HIGH control gives you a screaming, metallic tone.

I build my own pedals, so it's really no biggie for me. :P

I'm actually curious as to how it sounds (both as a boost and through fx loop) especially in front of a modeller.

it lacks the mid/sweep knobs on the metal zone - which are the ONLY thing that it remotely acceptable for my home practice. maybe it is void of mids all together :mrgreen:

This is the first sign of the apocalypse. I must pray even harder to raptor jesus.

The EQ scheme kind of gives me the idea they're trying to steal some of the Bad Monkey's thunder. They're playing off of two trends. Sad.

>|<>QBB<
vchizzle":33648 said:
it lacks the mid/sweep knobs on the metal zone - which are the ONLY thing that it remotely acceptable for my home practice. maybe it is void of mids all together :mrgreen:
:lol:

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":67847 said:
The Metal CORE :o :lol:

000008209.jpg

With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2's ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.

The new road-tough ML-2 offers ultra-heavy distortion with a sharp-edged attack. A LOW control provides a heavy low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning while the HIGH control gives you a screaming, metallic tone.

IOW, it'll have boomy low end and icepick highs. :P

maybe when you turn it on it automatically goes:
duh-ga-duh
duh-ga-duh
duh-ga-duh
duh-ga-duh

then follows with the slow start-stop breakdown section? :)

i have to own one of those, just for a joke

i don't know if anything can ever eclipse this one tho...

boss_handclapper.jpg

Back