Pictures from the NAMM Jackson/Fender Booth

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott Ians Beard
  • Start date Start date
im going to get an RR24. white with black bevels please! thats the guitar i want and was afraid id have to go ESP to get...not anymore!!!! :)

sweetness!

>|<>QBB<
tjon":caea9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Looks like they are trying to get back the alexi fans

i think theyre just doing it to show people that Jackson did it first, and Jackson does it best (the Randy style V's that is!)
EMG 81 vs. EMG HZ...and the Jackson is only a little more than the LTD Alexi. hell, even the USA RR1's are priced under the ESP Alexi sigs, which is funny to me.

Viva la Jackson! :)

631924.jpg

"A single master volume know" :oops:

^ hahaha

also i doubt EVH had a "SD Custom Shop EVH" humbucker on his guitar.

I like those RR24's, but they need another pickup! I fucking hate single pup guitars.

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":317e6 said:
>|<>QBB<
Jackson does it best

Too bad Caparison is debuting their RR style V at NAMM. :wink:

Caparison Orbit

(OFFSET FLYING V. RHOADS/LAIHO SORT OF STYLE)
27 FRETS. 25.5" NECK SCALE). NECK THROUGH. HS pickup config.
COLORS: PRO WHITE. PRO BLACK.

>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":4f42a said:
I like those RR24's, but they need another pickup! I fucking hate single pup guitars.

yeah that would be cool Jackson stars has had 24 fret RR's with dual hums forever

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":120e7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Too bad Caparison is debuting their RR style V at NAMM. :wink:

Caparison Orbit

(OFFSET FLYING V. RHOADS/LAIHO SORT OF STYLE)
27 FRETS. 25.5" NECK SCALE). NECK THROUGH. HS pickup config.
COLORS: PRO WHITE. PRO BLACK.

too bad you can only import them yourself or pay outrageous prices through Guitar Asylum :oops:

are they gonna look like the mock-up that Pete from the Absence was getting made? it was cool, but not my thing...just the standard offset V shape please 8)

and Jackson still does it best :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":9b3e1 said:

neck pickups are overrated...i rarely use mine (whcih is why when i switch pickups its normally only the bridge! LOL)

all my guitars have neck and bridge pickups...its time for a change. 8)
i need a stripped down metal machine.

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":eb1e9 said:
>|<>QBB<

too bad you can only import them yourself or pay outrageous prices through Guitar Asylum :oops:

are they gonna look like the mock-up that Pete from the Absence was getting made? it was cool, but not my thing...just the standard offset V shape please 8)

and Jackson still does it best :twisted:

You get what you pay for. :wink:

Not sure exactly what it will look like, pics should be up later tonight or tomorrow...I hope.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":a02ce said:
>|<>QBB<

You get what you pay for. :wink:

Not sure exactly what it will look like, pics should be up later tonight or tomorrow...I hope.

yes, you do get what you pay for, and i still want to try a Caparison...but you know that the Jackson guys taught Itaru everything he knows, right? LOL

just messin' with you man. both companies make great guitars obviously. if you find any pics of that Cap V then please post them! or any new Cap pics :)

and it was cool seeing the evolution of the sponge job paint scheme...where did that thread go? the Jackson Falcon = Caparison Horus. that was a cool read :)

the mike learn painted stuff looks cool, and that scorpion tele was nice too. i dont know if matt has pics of them up yet.

Back