For Mega - Peter Wischers joins Killswitch Engage.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott Ians Beard
  • Start date Start date
Yup, I saw that. That's the one thing that now makes me care about that band...at least for this coming tour. Someone better get some YouTube videos up...and they should let him solo. 8)

Damn that sucks!! :( Hope Adam recovers soon and can get back on tour!

couldn't they have just canceled the tour? it'd be better for the world...

^ What an insightful and helpful comment, asswipe. :?

Glad Adam D.'s sugery went well. Now they need to schedual a fucking Illinois show god damnit!

I just want to hear Wichers solo project already. He posted some video clips of Henry Ranta and Dirk Verbeuren recording the drum tracks on his MySpace page, and I think the album is almost done.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=98706344&n=98706344&MyToken=8730b1ef-8a62-400f-a171-f078f016e145

>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":ae4c1 said:
^ What an insightful and helpful comment, asswipe. :?

Glad Adam D.'s sugery went well. Now they need to schedual a fucking Illinois show god damnit!
i have no problem with peter wichers or soilwork (other than not being a fan of the last few albums)....but i hate KSE and don't understand how anyone likes them.

I always wanted to see KSE in a small venue, but it will never happen. I'd end up seeing them with 2,000 other people..

^ I'd fucking love to seem them in a small venue! Bunch of cool guys, would make for an awesome show for sure.

>|<>QBB<
WarriorOfMetal":0aaf9 said:
>|<>QBB<
i have no problem with peter wichers or soilwork (other than not being a fan of the last few albums)....but i hate KSE and don't understand how anyone likes them.

Yeah, this one time, I liked something different than someone else, too. Only one time. It's a total freak of nature occurrence.

>|<>QBB<
WarriorOfMetal":3f5f2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Just get over it.... :?

I dislike Dragonforce......but who cares? I can't change someone else who does..

Back