New ESP stuff is on their site.

• Thread starter Thread starter jonny toetags
  • Start date Start date
I think I'm going to order the M-I. $1,199 plus the cost of a case. I only wish it was black and not satin black. 8)

fx-400.jpg

I wish esp made this in a normal explorer shape

some cool stuff

i really hate the camo finish on the adler sig tho, just about anything else in it's place and i'd buy one

ESP did ok this year. Not great, by any means...Thank god we've finally got White Eclipses. I dig the new Horizon headstock, but I liked the "cockstock" as well. Anyone wanna compile a list of all the changes? (I'm too lazy to do it)

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":b257c said:
The coolest thing I saw on the new website is the Lynch guitar case...

cases.jpg

The one on the right.
That case kinda makes me want to get that guitar... :o

h-1001_ACSB.jpg

I'm really not feeling the new headstocks on these guitars :igitt:

>|<>QBB<
vultures":95b59 said:
h-1001_ACSB.jpg

Wait 'till you see some real pictures, it MIGHT change your mind. I'm not digging it in this picture, but I've seen others that I liked it on.

They need to put more binding on those 1000 level guitars, they don't have nearly enough binding. And it isn't shiny enough.

I wish they would give you thre option on the Abalone Binding on the 1000 series. I like it on some, and on others I don't. I'm very surprised that ESP didn't release a F-1000 this year.

>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":742ea said:
those spalted EX's look sweet

I concur. A reverse M Pointy style Headstock would pwn though. Or even just the normal Pointy.

>|<>QBB<
vultures":9d3c1 said:
h-1001_ACSB.jpg

Me either, and I really liked the original headstock on the Horizons..... always have....

:D

Back