The OFFICIAL NAMM Check In Thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
SteveVHT
SteveVHT
OK you cock suckers...
If you are there...post up...
This is the place for your pictures and experiences.
Let us know what is going on. I don't want to have to go to TGP and hear how amazingly articulate a PTP replica of a Fender Victoria Bruno Super 65 D/13 monkey nugget amp is.....

Unleash The METAL......

I should have given Ralphie or Kage my camera.... They're probably just slackin off, hanging with great people, tearing it up, playing the best gear, drinkin great beer and shots, eating good food,.....
and not thinking of us morons at home with our wives and kids.....
And hell, I could have gotten as many all access passes that I wanted....

DAMN YOU NAMMies.....
But I say that with love...

update:

Ralph's getting a wedgie
Shea's getting drunk while telling chicks around him to blow him
Bob lost his fanny pack
Scott's holding Shea up....

More to come :D

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":f9c50 said:
update:

Ralph's getting a wedgie
Shea's getting drunk while telling chicks around him to blow him
Bob lost his fanny pack
Scott's holding Shea up....

More to come :D

And Bogner is running around in a see-through wet suit smelling like a Mexican fishing boat trying to rub up on Kage.

I have the sneaking suspicion that Ed and a bottle of Vodka are involved in something not quite normal... :lol:

I'm checking in.

I went to NAMM today.
Beat the traffic and was there at 7:30. OK it doesn't open till 9:30, but no problem. I did not have my game together this time and wandered aimlessly, overwhelmed by everything. Will go back tomorrow with a plan.

Saw Mentone man (Pat), Ed DeGenero (Ed DeGenero) and a friend from the rocket factory I work at.

Billy Bogner (Mark) was there but was seriously eyeing the LR Baggs equipment. I suspect he is a closet acoustic guitarist when not playing his Bogner amp.

Did not see Kage, Ralph, or Tweed, but Mentone man said they had actually dispersed their separate ways and were in fact not standing paralyzed at an intersection in the 5900 block of NAMM street.

I will put a couple of photos and QT vids up tonight if liquor does not interfere.

eddie skideezie

i'll be on a plane in about 12hrs. Packing now and getting my ducks all in a row.

You better save me some beer Shea or I'm gonna kick your ass!

>|<>QBB<
Skideezie":ccb40 said:
I'm checking in.

I went to NAMM today.
Beat the traffic and was there at 7:30. OK it doesn't open till 9:30, but no problem. I did not have my game together this time and wandered aimlessly, overwhelmed by everything. Will go back tomorrow with a plan.

Saw Mentone man (Pat), Ed DeGenero (Ed DeGenero) and a friend from the rocket factory I work at.

Billy Bogner (Mark) was there but was seriously eyeing the LR Baggs equipment. I suspect he is a closet acoustic guitarist when not playing his Bogner amp.

Did not see Kage, Ralph, or Tweed, but Mentone man said they had actually dispersed their separate ways and were in fact not standing paralyzed at an intersection in the 5900 block of NAMM street.

I will put a couple of photos and QT vids up tonight if liquor does not interfere.

eddie skideezie
Thanks for checking in. I'm guessing liquor may have interfered with the posting of the pics. :)

>|<>QBB<
PeteLaramee":770b4 said:
>|<>QBB<Thanks for checking in. I'm guessing liquor may have interfered with the posting of the pics. :)
yup...I don't think they are there just to check out gear. ;)

>|<>QBB<
tweed":9c71a said:
i'll be on a plane in about 12hrs. Packing now and getting my ducks all in a row.

You better save me some beer Shea or I'm gonna kick your ass!
Take some pics!

>|<>QBB<
Skideezie":10423 said:
I'm checking in.

I went to NAMM today.

eddie skideezie

yo homie!

that map you gave me was a lifesaver!
i just crawled in the door after the gilbert show....my legs/feet are KILLING

namm day 1 was a blur-

met up with the boys from the big apple, peter diezel, ed d, checked out tomo demoing the eminence speakers with his fuchs tds, the sickness at egnater (the new twin/deluxe module and the completed COD module :o :o oh my can we say dumble/markIIc+)
JWR demoing the new eventide delay pedal (stereo ins/outs midi usb, cc jack, tap tempo, ducking, modulation, sounds SICK)
tc's new reissued pedal line (linebooster/distortion, phase VII, sustain para eq) and powercore desktop computer interface,
the new marshall 4 channel monster, kasha amps, ran by the suhr booth and drooled at the badger,
ran home grabbed the wife and friend, and rolled to the 'wood for paul and broooce shredding the viper room

freezeorange.jpg

kageralph.jpg

eventidedelay.jpg

eggietdcod.jpg

uli.jpg

talked to mark cameron at the viper club---poor guy got hosed by some NAMM snafu and didn't get his booth...

but we did get to see paul and bruce play "scarified" tonight!

bruceandpaul.jpg

and if you can open a quicktime file, get a sneak peek at the new marshall by downloading the "marshall.MOV" from my site located

HERE

it's hard being me :D

since it's already 3:20 in the a.m., more fun today and tonight it's off to tone merchants for a little guthrie shredomania!!!@!!!!!

more pics later---night night

Great pics, thanks Mentone man. Looks a blast. Im wondering what that eventide pedal is price wise.

Next time you make it here, could you give a quick Gilbert/Boulliet review? Has Bruce still "got it?"

Sorry guys. I took a mess of videos with the dig camera but I'm having poor luck boiling them down to size and retaining the audio.

Here are the few pics I took. One needs explaination. ha ha

Will try to do do better today.

http://www.skideezie.com/namm/namm2007.html

Eddie Skideezie

PS.
Pat - glad the map helped.

Back