If you were to own one firearm...

• Thread starter Thread starter kannibul
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
BOOGIE444":a9cfd said:
Code001,

Please tell your dad that he is insane. :wink:
A IMI UZI could easily bring in $1000.00 if not more.

He knows it was a bad thing to do, but he had to unload them because of my mom. It's a long story, but I'm working on rebuilding the collection. I'm actually gonna buy a full-auto Uzi to replace the Model A. So far, I have the following:

Pistols
1911 Colt .45 ACP
1911 Colt .45 ACP
1911A1 Colt .45 ACP
Manhurin Walther PP .32
Hi-Standard .22 Pistol
Browning "Baby" .25
Ruger MK-II .22 Anniversary Edition
Glock G23 .40 S&W

Rifles
Romanian SAR-1 7.62x39 (i.e. AKM)
Ruger 96/22 .22WMR
Remmington 512 .22
Remmington 522 .22
Russian Mosin Nagat 91/30 7.62x54R
Russin Mosin Nagat M44 7.62x54R
Lee Enfield No4 Mk1 .303Brit
M1 Carbine .30
Custom Built AR-15 M4 Clone

I'm actually gonna buy that Remington Synthetic Express 18'' 870 that kannibul is talking about this year. 8)

This is all we are allowed to use in Canada:
0834523_450_CC_5a621.jpg

:D :D :D

Code001,

Your much better off to buy a MAC-10 or M11 and get a max 10 or max-11 upper to go with it. As much as I love the UZI, the full auto ones cant be grabbed less than $7000.00, a MAC type weapon can easily be had for around $3000 and the max upper only cost $600.00 and they will preform just as good if not better than a UZI with those uppers anyway.

Attachments

• max-11.jpg
    max-11.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,277
I really dislike the MACs (I used to own one of those as well). They're just SOOOO cheap and flimsy.

>|<>QBB<
ratter":4ac52 said:
My preferences, in order:

1. A clear head and a plan.

2. A large, loud, and loyal dog.

3. An armed alarm system.

4. A shotgun.

we've got half of #1, no to #2 (would eat cats), #3 is covered, #4 is this thread :)

Not at all, they are built like a tank. I love my mac-10, I just have to get around to buy a max-10 upper for it, then the UZI is going to be taking a back seat to that one. Even though both are semi units.

What type of mac did you have, what brand? Some makes are trash while some are industrical work horses like a AK.

I forget. It was another pre-ban that was acquired around the same time as the Uzi.

Kannibul,

Maybe try getting a german shepherd, mine doesnt mine cats at all. Now if you are a stranger up to no good he will turn you into kibles & bits :)

Get a bunch of finches! Nobody ever expects a death swarm of finches!

Might I suggest:

Two weapons: A good 12 gauge pump shotgun ( I own the Winchester 1300 defender because the gun fit better to my frame...the 870 didn't sit as nicely.) Also, the S&W Model 10. The 4" barrel w/medium frame makes shooting .38s like throwing darts....real easy to get realigned for the second, third, fourth, etc...shots. Buy your tactical rounds from either ammoman.com or northwestloading.com. I prefer NWL since I like the Winchester Ranger Tactical 12 gauge shells....reduced recoil that my wife likes to shoot with the stopping power of a shotgun.

The gauge goes out with me during the moments our dogs let us know something isn't right. The revolver stays with the wife in case something happens to me so she isn't left unarmed and vulnerable. Another plus for two/multiple weapons is that, if you USE your weapon, it will be taken away from you until the legal stuff is done. So, get realiable and inexpensive home defense weapons and save the collectors pieces. For those of you in Kalifornia....try to keep your weapons "stock." The legal representation of the criminal will try to make you look like some gun crazy psycho itching to shoot someone and will use any mods or aftermarket accessories to prove that point.

"In Kalifornia the only rights you have are to be a victim."

If I wanted you to be a victim, you would be made so. Your little toy gun and doggy wouldn't stand in my way. There's always a way, if there's a will.

He means you don't have the option in california. Here in America, we do.

>|<>QBB<
badger71":3a84f said:
Might I suggest:

Two weapons: A good 12 gauge pump shotgun ( I own the Winchester 1300 defender because the gun fit better to my frame...the 870 didn't sit as nicely.) Also, the S&W Model 10. The 4" barrel w/medium frame makes shooting .38s like throwing darts....real easy to get realigned for the second, third, fourth, etc...shots. Buy your tactical rounds from either ammoman.com or northwestloading.com. I prefer NWL since I like the Winchester Ranger Tactical 12 gauge shells....reduced recoil that my wife likes to shoot with the stopping power of a shotgun.

The gauge goes out with me during the moments our dogs let us know something isn't right. The revolver stays with the wife in case something happens to me so she isn't left unarmed and vulnerable. Another plus for two/multiple weapons is that, if you USE your weapon, it will be taken away from you until the legal stuff is done. So, get realiable and inexpensive home defense weapons and save the collectors pieces. For those of you in Kalifornia....try to keep your weapons "stock." The legal representation of the criminal will try to make you look like some gun crazy psycho itching to shoot someone and will use any mods or aftermarket accessories to prove that point.

I've wondered about those reduced recoil rounds...

I've also wondered about fragible rounds...

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":78221 said:
He means you don't have the option in california. Here in America, we do.

I know. I'm just going insane.

We don't get any option in California. We don't even get to think anymore. We're gay liberals from birth.

Back