Mako Dorado clip

• Thread starter Thread starter J.B.
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":14fd8 said:
Hmm, $1650 huh? I might have to buy one of those instead of getting another Blackmore. Do the new ones sound that much different?

They shouldn`t sound much different if at all. Andrew is an absolute madman when it comes to delivering his product to his specifications/sound ideas. In other words, he would not switch if it made a difference.

As far as wait time, JB basically got his within a few weeks as it was already completed for another customer who changed their mind and somebody let him know it was available :P I have had my Makoplex on order since mid October and am expecting it within the next month or so. Wait time will vary on his chassis availability, so if he has enough in stock at the moment you order there is a good chance your wait time will be two to three months. It seems that his chassis manufacturer (and their delays) seems to be the main limit now.

Oh, and he said his typical mods will run between 75 and 150ish for the hybrid construction ones..
hope this helps and am glad to see you are still digging the Dorado J.B.!
-Jesse

Dang, Negro! Sounds like you're ready to throw down tomorrow. I'm game sucka.

>|<>QBB<
argonaut4":d7365 said:
Dang, Negro! Sounds like you're ready to throw down tomorrow. I'm game sucka.
18.gif

:mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
gybe!":90059 said:
>|<>QBB<
As far as wait time, JB basically got his within a few weeks as it was already completed for another customer who changed their mind and somebody let him know it was available :P
:wink: :cheers:

Sounds great as usual. :thumbsup:

You should start charging us to hear your clips. :wink:

Dang JB!! Man I'd love to come hang out with you for a weekend. As I said before, your clips are hands down the best on all the forums. You get alot out of your 'low budget' recording equiptment. Though the amps you post clips of sound good, alot of the 'tone' comes from your fingers...you're a good player dude!

I wish you had a Mark IV to do some clips...or do you??

>|<>QBB<
Lord Toneking":a1119 said:
Dang JB!! Man I'd love to come hang out with you for a weekend. As I said before, your clips are hands down the best on all the forums. You get alot out of your 'low budget' recording equiptment. Though the amps you post clips of sound good, alot of the 'tone' comes from your fingers...you're a good player dude!

I wish you had a Mark IV to do some clips...or do you??
Thanks a lot man. No, I don't have a Mark IV anymore. But I do want to add a Mark IV or III to my rig in the future. I LOVE Mark Boogies.

>|<>QBB<
PeteLaramee":89bc2 said:
Sounds great as usual. :thumbsup:

You should start charging us to hear your clips. :wink:
HA HA HA !! Hey, if you want to make a donation....... :roll: :mrgreen:

Thanks bro.

Damn JB... you are giving me SERIOUS Mako GAS :-k

How does that thing sound at low volume?

WOW was that awsome.

You are still one of my favorite lead players of all time bro :\m/:

>|<>QBB<
mctallica1":26b0a said:
Damn JB... you are giving me SERIOUS Mako GAS :-k

How does that thing sound at low volume?

WOW was that awsome.

You are still one of my favorite lead players of all time bro :\m/:
Thanks Tony. That clip was real low volume. It has the smoothest master of any amp I've had. Sounds EXCELLENT all the way down.

I'm pretty damn confident you would love this amp. Not to make your Mako gas any worse or anything. :mrgreen:

Finally got home and actually got a chance to listen to the clip (forgot my headphones today) and once again I have to say excellent job JB! Every one of your clips always kick some major ass and really make the amps shine! :prost: :bang:
-Jesse

That's pretty fucking sweet. Have you ever played any of the Dynasty Warriors games? Well whether you have or not, your leads really have a "Dynasty Warriors" feel to them. Fucking awesome.

Superb clip !.
What kind of power and pre tubes does the Dorado have ?

>|<>QBB<
Qweklain":4a658 said:
That's pretty fucking sweet. Have you ever played any of the Dynasty Warriors games? Well whether you have or not, your leads really have a "Dynasty Warriors" feel to them. Fucking awesome.
Thanks man. Nope, never played any of those games. Although I've allways thought it would be cool to do music for games.

>|<>QBB<
gybe!":281f1 said:
Finally got home and actually got a chance to listen to the clip (forgot my headphones today) and once again I have to say excellent job JB! Every one of your clips always kick some major ass and really make the amps shine! :prost: :bang:
-Jesse
Thanks Jess.

Back