since i can't be online much right now...

• Thread starter Thread starter j666
  • Start date Start date
j666
j666
the rundown...

moved to idaho, got sick, no internet on my cpu (gotta use dad's), kids got sick, bought an ibanez rg 2ex 1 (pics up soon), sold my isp decimator (to make room for a rackmountd decimator), played in the snow, hated the snow, got my old job back (convenience store bullshit), jammed with a few bands, helped some friends set up their myspace pages, helped a few friends "backup" some dvd's, helped some friends fix their cpu, bored, bored, bored, shoulda went to namm but didn't have the dough, realized i'm 3 hours from the closest GC, spent $13 on a pack of strings (LAAAAAAME!), joined my old band, thought about selling my mark III to get a mark IV, found out my durango HATES the cold, found 2 rg321mh's at a local music store for $280 ea. and i know i guy who works there (and gets 50% off...wooooo!), found out my old band isn't doing to well but the guys are doing good, watched the chargers lose to the pats (FUCK THE PATS!), shaved my balls, watched boise state in one of the greatest games EVER! and missed all of you fucks!

i'm sure there's more but...we'll save that for later. i'll be around...

Sounds like some big changes. I hope all is well. I am sure more details will follow.

Best.

Wow, big damn changes!!! Glad to hear that you're doing good man. You know you can probably order strings from MF and they'll be as cheap or cheaper than GC.

I should have known you moved when your location changed from "east of a whale's vagina" to "...of spuds and mormons".
Keep kicking ass, fucker!!

>|<>QBB<
flying_high":10402 said:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=idaho_blows

anyway nice score on the ibbies

Laff my ass off!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There aren't any "skyscrapers" in Idaho, so when they get bored, they drive down to Utah to gawk at ours. The only problem is, there aren't any skyscrapers in Utah either. Here's a comparison chart to show the tallest building in Salt Lake City (the largest city in Utah), to some landmarks in real cities:

ut_bldgs1.gif

I've pissed higher than the tallest building in Utah. So you can imagine how bored you'd have to be to come here.

:D

>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":94de8 said:
Wait, why did you move to idaho?

So Cal > *

band broke up & it's waaaay too expensive to buy a house in sd. i kinda put up with it while the band was together but once it went under...
too many days of watchin' my kids grow up on a tiny slab of concrete in front of my apartment...hate that.

and yes...SoCal > all!

>|<>QBB<
Oblivion DC":c58d2 said:
Wow, big damn changes!!! Glad to hear that you're doing good man. You know you can probably order strings from MF and they'll be as cheap or cheaper than GC.

I should have known you moved when your location changed from "east of a whale's vagina" to "...of spuds and mormons".
Keep kicking ass, fucker!!

yeah...they don't carry dr strings at the local music store so mf it is. i know how to deal with the mormons, since i grew up here...they're way too easy. :evil:

i just joined my old band "denots". they're not as heavy as my last band but they tour alot more and it's the 2 guys i started with back when we were 15 yrs old. we jammed the other night and it was alot of fun. should be cool.

>|<>QBB<
flying_high":fb19f said:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=idaho_blows

anyway nice score on the ibbies

HOLEE FUKK! THAT SHIT IS GREAT! I'MA POST THAT UP ON MYSPACE AND LET EVERY IDAHOFUKK READ THAT SHIT! FUKKEN CRAKKS ME UP!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

>|<>QBB<
again with this":d8caa said:
Sounds like some big changes. I hope all is well. I am sure more details will follow.

Best.

i'll be able to be on here more as soon as i get oputta the parent's house. dad's kinda stingy with the puter.

As long as you found time to worship Raptor Jesus your sins will be forgiven. :love:

Back