Stinky Bears!

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
thiswaythatway
thiswaythatway
Thanks for ruining the Superbowl. They are going to get destroyed versus either the Colts or Pats.

I don't think they'll get destroyed, but it's sad to see someone like Rex Grossman in a Super Bowl...that's pathetic.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears! :D

Woooot. I dont watch too much football, but I'm a closet Bears fan no matter what.

Wooohoooo.

>|<>QBB<
ZielGuitarist":03dc1 said:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears! :D

Woooot. I dont watch too much football, but I'm a closet Bears fan no matter what.

Wooohoooo.
:loser: just kidding man :D i could care less about pro football actually. not sure why, but over the last few years i've just kinda lost interest. i do like college football though. i love the Badgers.
BTW -Illini kept up with us pretty good in mens B-ball yesterday. still won but our last few games have been just too close for comfort for me at the end of the game.

I cant stand football....but when the Bears start winning, then for some reason it peaks my interest. I mean fuck man, when the Bears won the Sb 21 years ago, I was 6 months old, and my parents had me dressed up like Jim McMahon! I guess it's ingrained in me, hahaha.

Go Colts that all I can say. I don't want another SB XX...Bears and Patriots.

Da Bears.

If the defense plays like they did today they will do fine.

Go Colts, midwest Superbowl :)

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":6b5fb said:
21-3 Pats so far. Not looking good for Manning.

Fucking pathetic, Colts are choking as usual. The Superbowl is going to suck bigtime,

We may have spoken too soon. Colts are coming back.

If the Bears play like they did today, there's no way they can lose. For all that think the Superbowl is ruined, be sure that you don't watch it. Sorry, Saints fans, but your team got SMOKED today.

Go Bears!

Uh no. The Bears are unstoppable. I have no doubt they could take either Pats or Colts. Although I'm pulling for the Colts because they'd be easier for the Bears to beat I think.

Oh yeah, FUCK the Saints. :bump:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":d4996 said:
I don't think they'll get destroyed, but it's sad to see someone like Rex Grossman in a Super Bowl...that's pathetic.

Rex is completely superficial to the Bears' ability to win games. Their defense is just unreal.

Not to mention Div. 1-AA powerhouse Adrian Peterson on special teams. That guy just rocks, and is COMPLETELY underrated. I remember watching him in college - some of the stuff he did was just unbelievable. Expect to see a LOT more of him in the coming years.

>|<>QBB<
LedZep77":b3d78 said:
If the Bears play like they did today, there's no way they can lose. For all that think the Superbowl is ruined, be sure that you don't watch it. Sorry, Saints fans, but your team got SMOKED today.

Go Bears!

Your kidding me right? If the Bears play like that they will get smoked. They had the ball inside the Saints 15 yard line how many times and had to settle for field goals. There is no way they can outscore the Colts or Pats. And without the turnovers the Bears have no offense.

I'm not a Saints fan, i just want to see a good game and i don't see anything exciting with the Bears in there.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":59bf7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Your kidding me right? If the Bears play like that they will get smoked. They had the ball inside the Saints 15 yard line how many times and had to settle for field goals. There is no way they can outscore the Colts or Pats. And without the turnovers the Bears have no offense.

I'm not a Saints fan, i just want to see a good game and i don't see anything exciting with the Bears in there.

The NFL's best offensive team turned the ball over because of the Bear's defense 4 times that game. They'll only have to score 21 or 27 points because neither the Pats nor the Colts will be able to run up their offense like they normally do against that defense.

Dude, the Saints got stuck, stole, and snuck. Bears FTW. :P

God damn, what a game. I can't believe Brady didn't get it done on the last drive.

F'Brady F'The Pats F'Belichick.
Can't believe the Colts came back and won this.
Bears win... No way. :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":6c2a7 said:
God damn, what a game. I can't believe Brady didn't get it done on the last drive.

Bears Vs. Colts should be GREAT!

Patriot's defense lost them that game.

Back