ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":7f853 said:
>|<>QBB<LMAO!!! You should be more concerned with me getting too drunk and taking a dump in the corner of your booth while singing the battle hymn of the Republic for the hell of it!!! 8) :D

would that be in the style of ethel mermon,

or rosemary clooney

i'll bring the american flag and kazoo.

I leave town for a day and a half and this turns into almost nuclear war from Kage's ass? :D

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":7ad6c said:
>|<>QBB<

I'll take however many you have in stock. I'll be wearing my Zepman Music tee when I come to pick 'em up...

Steve
WTF Do you ever stop??? :roll: Grow up you dweeb :D

This thread is pretty big...thought there'd be a good fight going on or something...meh

>|<>QBB<
zepman":9300c said:
>|<>QBB<
WTF Do you ever stop??? :roll: Grow up you dweeb :D

I'd say neither of us ever stop, but it is all in good fun to me. You seem to be taking this way too seriously, yet at times you appear to joke right back...

Steve

Breakfast at Hero's was most excellent. Three beers + Cheesburger = best breakfast ever.
Big thanks to Bob Savage for doing the thankless job of setting up an event for a bunch of ADD misfits (meant in a nice way).
Most everyone showed up.
Big thanks to HOM and the various east and west coast chapters for their presence and charm.
There were some new faces including:

• Chubtone from infamous Huntington Beach
    Telephant (alias Kid Rock) from Austin
    StevieRaveOn (Matt) from Baton Rouge
    TommyTheLurker (Gary) from San Diego

All were fabulous guests with the gift of dialogue and wit.

Dinner is burning. I will post a couple more pix later.

bkfstatheros.jpg

My friend called from the show and said he was at the 6800 aisle and asked where I was. I told him I was in a van with 7 drunks trying to find the entrance to the I5.

drunksinavan.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Skideezie":ea6cc said:
Breakfast at Hero's was most excellent. Three beers + Cheesburger = best breakfast ever.
Big thanks to Bob Savage for doing the thankless job of setting up an event for a bunch of ADD misfits (meant in a nice way).
Most everyone showed up.
Big thanks to HOM and the various east and west coast chapters for their presence and charm.
There were some new faces including:

• Chubtone from infamous Huntington Beach
    Telephant (alias Kid Rock) from Austin
    StevieRaveOn (Matt) from Baton Rouge
    TommyTheLurker (Gary) from San Diego

All were fabulous guests with the gift of dialogue and wit.

Dinner is burning. I will post a couple more pix later.

bkfstatheros.jpg

Thanks for shooting some pics Ed! It was a pleasure hanging with you and all the other freakoids in that picture.

nice pics, i like rounding out the diversity with the brewing terrorist look. had a great time, wish namm was a week long so there's more opportunities to party and jam, even though we were all dead tired all the time.

dude, remember when pamela anderson came to tone merchants on friday night?

>|<>QBB<
Mr Ten":af12c said:
dude, remember when pamela anderson came to tone merchants on friday night?

Yeah, she looked awesome. Her boobs looked a lot smaller than I remembered from pictures though...

Steve

Back