2007 Caparisons

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Ahhh that V could have been so sweet... too bad the top half of the body is too large.

I like the Horus Scarab with gold hardware, dont care for the rest.... but that one looks really nice to me.

>|<>QBB<
Alchemist":c0d91 said:
I like the Horus Scarab with gold hardware, dont care for the rest.... but that one looks really nice to me.

354f6d5d.jpg

I agree they should use ebony on the Horus models. They use ebony on the Horus HGS though, but it doesn't come in any weird finishes. :D

The Crimson Horus is one that I would buy in a heartbeat.
I looooooooooove that one.

>|<>QBB<
jonny toetags":41076 said:
The Crimson Horus is one that I would buy in a heartbeat.
I looooooooooove that one.

There were only 10 of those ever made. A guy on the Caparison forum wanted to trade me his for my old TAT, but I just don't like rosewood. He might want to sell it though, send him a message. His user name is "Mange" over on the Caparison forum.

a horus with a crimson finish like those TAT's would be pretty sweet

can't say i'm real impressed with the new stuff, the V's are decent i guess

The new black Dellinger should be a big seller for the people who don't like the weird Caparison finishes.

2d4c8064.jpg

804c3474.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":f607a said:
The new black Dellinger should be a big seller for the people who don't like the weird Caparison finishes.

I think people dislike the headstocks more than the finnishes.

I like those Vs. PS Mega you should check out the NDN vid I posted.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":81f99 said:

I like this one, I'm not a fan of the 8 year old boy with a sponge and some paint, paint jobs that are on their guitars. I've always thought the clock inlays where cool though.

The booth was freaking small.....maybe 10x10 doorstairs across from the madison booth.

All show guitars were sold to an overseas dealer, not sure who.

You guys over at bmusic talked them up so much, they just failed to deliver, still liking the plain yellow horus more than any of this stuff!

is it just me?...or do caparisons have the worst painter ever? those "blotch" guitars look kinda...well, sissy. i don't know...juss sayin'. i'm sure they sound great. :lol:

Back