Stinky Bears!

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":01517 said:
>|<>QBB<

I thought you were a 49er fan anyways. I guess the weather was just too fair in Chicago eh?

I was born and raised a Bears fan and have been ever since. I also branched off and became a big 49ers fan, which I have no explanation for since I was very young when it happened. It was great when the Niners won it back it the '94/'95 season. If you remember they played the Bears in the playoffs, and I was rooting for the Bears, but they got smoked. I guess I'm just happy to see the Bears go to the Superbowl since it has been so frustrating to watch them for a long time. They would have a great regular season, then get knocked out first round of the playoffs, or they would just be terrible and not even come close to making the playoffs, but I still watched the games. Fair-weather? No. Born and raised? Yes.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":50ad9 said:
>|<>QBB<

You're on. I use Ernie Ball regular slinky's. I'll PM you my address after the game. 8)

The Pats D doesn't pale in comparson, but remember, the AFC is much superior to the NFC. And shall we compare the Pats offense to the Bears offense LOL.

But for the Bears to win the Superbowl they will need at least 3 turnovers and 1 Hester return for a TD. But i see Rex having a long day and the Colts have too many weapons and can spread out the Bears D.

And don't you guys know I'm just getting you fired up so i have some rooting interest in this game. 8)

>|<>QBB<
LedZep77":eb9b0 said:
HELLO!?! There are 11 players on the field. I just want to remind everybody that we are talking about NFL FOOTBALL here. This isn't golf where it's a one-man sport. It's a team game.

If Rex has 4 completed passes by the 3rd quarter against the Colts you better pray they also have 3 turnovers go their way. If the Bears don't get turnovers they won't win.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":919b3 said:
>|<>QBB<

Bears Vs. Colts should be GREAT!

Patriot's defense lost them that game.

+1, :? Why did they dressup thier grandmas on defence? That was brutal..

18 point comeback is the largest in NFL HISTORY, WOW, embarrassing.

GROSSMAN IS A FAG.

>|<>QBB<
deadwrong666":f0912 said:
>|<>QBB<

GROSSMAN IS A FAG.

LOL. He was a Gator, so I should have a natural hatred for him since I am a Florida State fan. I'm not sure about his sexuality, though :?

>|<>QBB<
LedZep77":85b5b said:
>|<>QBB<

LOL. He was a Gator, so I should have a natural hatred for him since I am a Florida State fan. I'm not sure about his sexuality, though :?

You know i should cheer for the Bears because I'm already getting sick and tired of Manning and his dumb commercials.

So, do you think Skid Marx will grace us with his presence :lol:

I just can't wait to see Derek Jeter do a classic fist pump after he smacks a double off of DiceK 8)

Manning gets his ring this year so maybe there's hope for Pay-Rod? :)

Ah hahahahaha fuck all you people that were on the Saints bandwagon and gave no chance for Chicago to win the game before they even hit the field. Oh and keep underestimating their defense.....I hope the Colts do.....I am glad they knocked off the Pats though....I understand the dislike of Grossman........but most people fail to see past pretty Qb's and flashy offenses.....and forget that defense usually claims championships.......win or lose I'm very proud of Da Bears this year...:)

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":86173 said:
Ah hahahahaha fuck all you people that were on the Saints bandwagon and gave no chance for Chicago to win the game before they even hit the field. Oh and keep underestimating their defense.....I hope the Colts do.....I am glad they knocked off the Pats though....I understand the dislike of Grossman........but most people fail to see past pretty Qb's and flashy offenses.....and forget that defense usually claims championships.......win or lose I'm very proud of Da Bears this year...:)

+1 Keep underestimating them...it'll make it that much sweeter if/when they win.

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":8744f said:

>|<>QBB<
ZielGuitarist":8744f said:
>|<>QBB<

+1 Keep underestimating them...it'll make it that much sweeter if/when they win.

+1. I really like that they are playing as underdogs. Well, they were favored to win the Saints game (by 2) but with all the talk in the last week, they had to feel that they were no longer favored.

The Bears continue win when everyone continually picks against them. Everyone said the Saints were gonna dominate us and make us look stupid yet we kicked the ever lovin shit out of em. Take away one blown tackle on that huge pass play to Bush and they would've ended up with only 7 points on the board.

Ruin the Super Bowl?
:roll:

What a bunch of BS.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":1ccfe said:
>|<>QBB<

If Rex has 4 completed passes by the 3rd quarter against the Colts you better pray they also have 3 turnovers go their way. If the Bears don't get turnovers they won't win.

They do get turnovers every game, thats the Bears. Why everyone is so fixated on Grossman I don't know. His biggest stat is how many turnovers he has, and yesterday he had 0. He doesn't need to have huge games, he just needs to protect the ball and make a few plays here and there when it counts, and he has shown in the last two playoff games that he's fully capable of doing that.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":2f47d said:
I think Manning will finally get it done and win it all. I really don't want to see a guy like Rex Grossman win a Super Bowl...that would just be sad.

Ya you're right, only teams with Pro Bowl type QB's deserve a shot at a Super Bowl :roll:

>|<>QBB<
Beergoblin":49efd said:
>|<>QBB<

Ya you're right, only teams with Pro Bowl type QB's deserve a shot at a Super Bowl :roll:

Thank you. We don't need Rex to have a spectacular game. We just need to him to play smart. Like I already said, if he plays the way he did against the Saints, I have no doubt that the Bears could win the game.

>|<>QBB<
Beergoblin":95612 said:
Ruin the Super Bowl?

What a bunch of BS.

+1

Ignorant statement of the the football season.......everyone wants pretty offenses to watch.....I think the Bears will at least give them a good game...

If the Bears end up winning it all, people will still shit about em regardless......they just seem to be one of those teams. As long as they win I'll be a happy man :D

>|<>QBB<
Beergoblin":c5d45 said:
The Bears continue win when everyone continually picks against them. Everyone said the Saints were gonna dominate us and make us look stupid yet we kicked the ever lovin shit out of em. Take away one blown tackle on that huge pass play to Bush and they would've ended up with only 7 points on the board.

Ruin the Super Bowl?

What a bunch of BS.

Now, did you even watch the Bears/Saints game? You say they kicked the ever living shit out of them yet the score was 18-14 LATE in the 3rd quarter. What if the Saints didn't turn the ball over? The Saints also had 7 penalties where the Bears had 1. You can say all you want about if the Saints didn't make the pass to Bush or this or that, well what if the Saints didn't turn the ball over and what if they weren't slipping all over the field? And once again can anyone answer me this? When was the last time a DOME team won a championship game on the road? But the Saints still did play like crap, the also played dumb and made stupid penalties.
The Bears were also 3-16 on 3rd down against a crappy Saints defense. You know what's going to happen against the Colts if they play like that, keep giving the ball to Peyton and your defense is going to be on the field all day long in Miami and it's going to get tired, and to me that is painting a VERY ugly picture. PLus it's going to be warm in Miami, it's not going to be 20 degrees and snowing and the surface is going to be fast.

I just wanted the Saints in there because i thought they would of had a much better shot at hanging with the Colts or Pats, and i still think that's true. They would have played a lot better in the nice weather in Miami. The Colts are going to score a lot on the Bears, just go check and see how the Colts offense does against the Cover 2 D that the Bears play.

I'm still not sure who I'm cheering for just yet, I'm not a Colt fan. But I'm betting with my brain and not my heart and i feel the Colts are putting at least 31 points on the board. I have watched the Bears enough times this year not to trust them. I saw the the mess of a team called the Giants absolutley dominate the Bears for 2 quarters, but the Giants fell apart starting with watching a missed field goal get returned. And i saw the worst team ever wipe the field for 3 quaters with the Bears, the friggn Cardinals, and that collapse was typical Cardinals.
The Colts also had their issues but it looks like they straightened out thier defense. They stopped Larry Johnson and Jamal Lewis. plus the Pats couldn't run on them either that much so i don't expect the Bears to get much going.

I don't know, i guess you guys are going to be praying for turnovers because i don't see how the Bears can win. Unless Peyton has a monumental collapse, but i think that already happened at 21-3 and they survived that. Either way, i hope it's just a good game, but i fear the worst.

Keep talking your shit and disrespecting the Bears..I love how you completely down-play their win over a Saints team that had a QB with higher production in yards than Peyton Manning and two better backs than who they have in Indy not to mention a better Defense..all we heard the entire week was how "America's new team" was going to roll all over us..the Bears allowed 56 yards rushing total..and they put alot of pressure on Brees all day...and we lit them up on the ground.... it's not going to be a super-fast surface like it would be on turf..the Bears are very fast on D....the Colts haven't played the Bears......don't compare other teams Cover 2 to how they play it...you also underestimate TJ and Benson it sounds...very underated backs...the Bears beat the Giants pretty handily....talk all the shit about any of their wins....they still found ways to win...the Colts may have been solid on Defense lately....but if you're going to throw the Bears lackluster season performances in then you have to equally acknowledge those games that the Colts D was just blistered in the running game by various clubs incuding that disasterous performance against Jacksonville....We don't need to pray for turnovers btw.......the Bears D led the league in that department....I see them very motivated and pumped for this game...they are a very physical and tough bunch....I see them battling and putting everything out there...it seems to me that these two teams won their respective right to get into this game.......maybe you shouldn't watch if you don't agree with that result..

Back