The OFFICIAL NAMM Check In Thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
I have pics and Ralph as a crap load, will get them up in a day or two.

Oh yeah........

NO EVH AMP!!!!!!!!

so how do you feel about your maiden NAMM experience Digi? do your tootsies still burn from the viper room marathon?
i almost stretched out on stevierayon like a cot after the thousanth song!

i never found your wife's booth, but i sent my friend down there yesterday and he really loved the drums and got some literature about them...

you ought to have a great number of photos and stories to share!

did you guys do the zepman/cameron shindig?

howzabout the Heroes dohickey?

how was eddie d's tone merchant fiesta?

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c87b9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Amp favor of the year will be the JVM.......bank on it.

I can get 10 JVM's a little over cost...I'm already on top of it. I need 9 other asses in the Marshall seat.....
Steve

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":3c0ce said:
so how do you feel about your maiden NAMM experience Digi? do your tootsies still burn from the viper room marathon?
i almost stretched out on stevierayon like a cot after the thousanth song!

i never found your wife's booth, but i sent my friend down there yesterday and he really loved the drums and got some literature about them...

you ought to have a great number of photos and stories to share!

did you guys do the zepman/cameron shindig?

howzabout the Heroes dohickey?

how was eddie d's tone merchant fiesta?

PAt!!!!!

Great meeting you at last and I hope for this to be an annual tradition for sure!

TM.......You need to check out anything by Chris Godin, he burned the joint down and had Shea and I rolling with his Vigier abuse!

My ankles are shot...nothing else to say about that one.

Zeps was awesome, Mark C showed out and wow what a freaking burner!! HAd a blast there and some SERIOUS playing.

Very cool your friend found the booth, for want they are they are very nice drums. The bass drum needs some tweaks imo.

ASk Ralph for the photos with us hanging outside with Doug A and Warren D. :D

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":da08a said:
>|<>QBB<

I can get 10 JVM's a little over cost...I'm already on top of it. I need 9 other asses in the Marshall seat.....
Steve

I went in that booth wanting to hate the new stuff but they both freaking rip Steve.

Ralph heard the new VHT.....call him for his take.

The first pic I found...

DSCN0363.jpg

I'll get as much info ASAP and post it.
I don't want to misrepresent the amp...

I thought VHT was coming out with a replacement for the 50st 45 and 30 .This looks like in the Ultra lead camp .So are they not doing a smaller combo and 50 watt head anymore???

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":0bfc5 said:
The first pic I found...

DSCN0363.jpg

There was a prototype in the iso booth that was getting wailed on pretty hard and yeah...........it sounded freaking great.

The one pictured here was outside for a display.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":c5415 said:
>|<>QBB<

How much is cost?

I'll get all that info later today.
I am ordering 10 of them at a group discount.
First thing is finding out the availability of them. Then they will be ordered accordingly.
You will be able to pay with CC to a store and have it shipped. Or you can paypal me or the store and I will ship it.
I still have a lot of stuff to figure out. But most important is getting enough buyers to get a great deal.
Steve

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":dd171 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'll get all that info later today.
I am ordering 10 of them at a group discount.
First thing is finding out the availability of them. Then they will be ordered accordingly.
You will be able to pay with CC to a store and have it shipped. Or you can paypal me or the store and I will ship it.
I still have a lot of stuff to figure out. But most important is getting enough buyers to get a great deal.
Steve

I believe April per the Marshall rep. I still want to hear the amp when it comes out to confirm it has the same voicing plus none of us got to play it so feel wise no clue.

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":4a8a8 said:
The first pic I found...

DSCN0363.jpg

Looks cool! I'll wait to play one though. Right now Im still of the mind that I like simple one channel set ups with pedals. But who knows......

Now that I think about it if Steve can get a great price on a JVM I might just go less simple. :D

That VHT looks real interesting, hope it has an effects loop in the back :D

Back