New Marshalls at NAMM - HOLY COW! Marshall is Back!

• Thread starter Thread starter Chubtone
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":60f25 said:
And Pat, you would have been proud of Scott (Digital Jams). Vai walked right past us on Friday and though Scott's lips started puckering involuntarily, he was able to restrain himself from rushing up to Steve and firmly attaching them to his buttocks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

atta boy scotty!
resist the magnetic call of the mystical one's bombay!

get too close to vai and the headless horseman chuck's the heads of yngwie and rush limbaugh at you.

please tell me someone got a picture of scott posing under vai like the kage/ralph shot!

>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":222c0 said:
>|<>QBB<
Today a guy played a strat with a HotRails through it and it sounded even better

I thought that guy made the amps sound way too bright. I wasnt as impressed as everybody else was. :oops:

and Im a marshall guy through and through. They didnt suck at all by any means, and Marshall is definitely on the right track again. The KK 800 took me by suprise though. It sounded ruthless.

I need to actually play them though.

>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":ceb60 said:
And Pat, you would have been proud of Scott (Digital Jams). Vai walked right past us on Friday and though Scott's lips started puckering involuntarily, he was able to restrain himself from rushing up to Steve and firmly attaching them to his buttocks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LMAO!!!

I did get some pics of Steve after I ditched Kage :D Hell, freaking Kage was stalking Steve Stevens and Neil Schon the fanboy!!!

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":688ed said:
>|<>QBB<

atta boy scotty!
resist the magnetic call of the mystical one's bombay!

get too close to vai and the headless horseman chuck's the heads of yngwie and rush limbaugh at you.

I lost the boys and got some shots of him so I did not have to hear it, I went CIA to do it!

Did you see Paul Stanley??? His face has been cast in stone to last forever :o

>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":23bc9 said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for my local GC to carry the new Marshalls, i gotta try one. But I'm gonna to wait till used ones start popping up. Isn't it funny that just yesterday i saw the first used Mesa Boogie Ace to hit Ebay.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":d9ce5 said:
>|<>QBB<

The opinion from all of us is that the JVM is the first new Marshall we want and boogie is in trouble as well as Splawn and the other Marshall clones.

Ch 1 has a killer clean
Ch2 nails a 800
Ch3 is hot rodded 800 and up
Ch 4 is just freaking stupid gain area.

I would buy this JVM over a RK without even thinking. Other problem is that none of us tried it, just demos so we can't comment on the feel.

Is that what we thought? After Ralphie lit that room up with the scent of fresh poo, then me getting my head stuck in the door trying to get out, I seem to have forgotten even hearing it.

But seriously, I thought the JVM sounded kick arse.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":37df1 said:
>|<>QBB<

Is that what we thought? After Ralphie lit that room up with the scent of fresh poo, then me getting my head stuck in the door trying to get out, I seem to have forgotten even hearing it.

LOL!!!!!! I can only think of what it looked like from the outside of the booth of this head and arm sticking out :D

Bob.....thanks again for going above and beyond Friday night setting everything up. You have a place to hang in CT anyday.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":fcd75 said:
>|<>QBB<

LOL!!!!!! I can only think of what it looked like from the outside of the booth of this head and arm sticking out :D

Bob.....thanks again for going above and beyond Friday night setting everything up. You have a place to hang in CT anyday.

Yeah, I was trying to save my Waborita from being infected by the poo particles in the air so once Ralph finally removed his foot from holding the door shut I stuck my arm/drink out the door first, then my head... unfortunately my own foot was in the way of the door which caused the door to bounce towards the closed position. It's just a good thing my head was there to keep the door from closing again.

My pleasure on the jam thing. It's going to be a couple weeks before I have time to throw a mix on it, sift through a mastering project to find the good stuff and then get CD's out to you guys, but I'll definitely put something together.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":58a43 said:
>|<>QBB<

Liked the JVM alot huh? Did you get to play the new VHT?

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":90ece said:
>|<>QBB<

Liked the JVM alot huh? Did you get to play the new VHT?

I thought it sounded great. I didn't play any amps, but I did get to hear the new VHT prototype and it of course sounded excellent!!

could somebody post a link to the youtube vids of the JVM? Thanks

>|<>QBB<
vchizzle":f383d said:
>|<>QBB< if these are right - the head would be $1776.24. that's getting up into the range where you can buy a better built amp than a Marshall. sorry, i just have doubt that quality is gonna be stepped up.

Not with 12 "channels" and MIDI.

Not even close!

:)

Back