2007 Caparisons

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Hey Mega, You gona have some Caparisons for sale now that the 07's are out? I think I'll buy yours and the new ones!

>|<>QBB<
Baby Duck1":0e6cd said:
Hey Mega, You gona have some Caparisons for sale now that the 07's are out? I think I'll buy yours and the new ones!

Haha, I just sold the two that I had. :D

Some of the new finishes look cool, really not digging that V. People should stop making rhoads rip-offs, there should be some law against it. They never come out looking good IMO.

well...all i can say is that they screwed up the V. ESP kept the same basic shape except for making a slight cutaway near the bottom of the fretboard, but Caparison have totally messed the style up IMO.

sorry...simply ugly. Jackson still does it best! RR24 here i come!

as for the other Caps...lookin' good! good to see the Dellinger is back. i like it and the Horus is pretty cool as well.

They look the same as every model they ever made???
What is new about them???
Did they hire a few new sponge painters???
Steve

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":0fc2f said:
well...all i can say is that they screwed up the V. ESP kept the same basic shape except for making a slight cutaway near the bottom of the fretboard, but Caparison have totally messed the style up IMO.

sorry...simply ugly. Jackson still does it best! RR24 here i come!

as for the other Caps...lookin' good! good to see the Dellinger is back. i like it and the Horus is pretty cool as well.

Alder body + 1 pickup...and it's an EMG81 = loses

:P

They didn't mess up any style, they did what they wanted to with the guitar. It would be stupid if it looked exactly like the Jackson or ESP RR style V, what would be the point of that?

Well, their other guitars look exactly like Jackson and ESP guitars, except with a different headstock, inlays, and sometimes the amount of frets.....

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":61291 said:
They look the same as every model they ever made???
What is new about them???
Did they hire a few new sponge painters???
Steve

Maybe they hired some people to do it with half a potato instead of a sponge?

>|<>QBB<
Code001":9a9cb said:
Well, their other guitars look exactly like Jackson and ESP guitars, except with a different headstock, inlays, and sometimes the amount of frets.....

I really don't even know why I start these threads anymore, everyone just bashes these guitars for whatever reason.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":f4fda said:
>|<>QBB<

I really don't even know why I start these threads anymore, everyone just bashes these guitars for whatever reason.

Better to just pm the caparison fans ;)

It's funny how Caparison + Mega = 10 page thread :D

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":71183 said:
>|<>QBB<

What I said was the truth though. You can't deny they look extremely similar to Jacksons and ESP guitars. Much more so than when comparing the Vs.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":526e0 said:
>|<>QBB<

What I said was the truth though. You can't deny they look extremely similar to Jacksons and ESP guitars. Much more so than when comparing the Vs.

Who cares? They play and sound way better than ESP and Jacksons to me, and they're much more unique. The inlays, finish, pickups, and headstock are basically all you can do to make a guitar different other than making some new body shape, and they do that.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":8e162 said:
>|<>QBB<

Who cares? They play and sound way better than ESP and Jacksons to me, and they're much more unique. The inlays, finish, pickups, and headstock are basically all you can do to make a guitar different other than making some new body shape, and they do that.

The Horus has a different body shape.
Don't know one go knocking my Horus now :D

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":6e809 said:
>|<>QBB<

That's not what I was getting at....

>|<>QBB<
Code001":607ba said:
>|<>QBB<

That is exactly what they are. They are the same quality etc to ESP, Jackson and Ibanez guitars mid line guitars.
The thing is the import charges tag on about $1200 per guitar according to the price.
So how do the other companies build the same quality guitars, with the same quality woods and hardware, yet sell them for $500-$800....?????

Hmmmmmmm..... :wink:

Back