2007 Caparisons

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
I can't say they're the same quality as I've never played them. The fretwork looks great and the attention to details seems wonderful. I was only referring to looks.

Nice try Steve, I'm not even bothering with you trying to stir up shit because I don't care anymore. :)

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":eab12 said:
Nice try Steve, I'm not even bothering with you trying to stir up shit because I don't care anymore. :)

Not trying to stir it up either...
Just stating the obvious truth.
Steve

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":4a6c2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Alder body + 1 pickup...and it's an EMG81 = loses

:P

They didn't mess up any style, they did what they wanted to with the guitar. It would be stupid if it looked exactly like the Jackson or ESP RR style V, what would be the point of that?

Alder body + 1 pickup = all i need! i almost never use the front pickup, and i dont really like Mahogany, and EMG 81s are my favorite pickups. plus the RR24 will probably be cheaper than the Orbit.

i see that they did what they wanted to with the style...the problem is its ugly and Jackson still does it better :)

all opinions though. i still want to play a Cap, but probably wont for a while. id rather wait to try someone else's and then decide whether i want one for myself or not.

Matt Wickland with Caparison President/Founder Itaru Kanno and a Frozen Sky TAT...

l_683dd1749087912fd7b19107bec5aa6e.jpg

Matt and the TAT again...

l_59022a1b05260a658d59795096ddcfe3.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":cf489 said:
Matt Wickland with Caparison President/Founder Itaru Kanno and a Frozen Sky TAT...

Buy dis geetar and I give you freee fortune cookie.....!!!!!!!

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":39155 said:
>|<>QBB<

That is exactly what they are. They are the same quality etc to ESP, Jackson and Ibanez guitars mid line guitars.
The thing is the import charges tag on about $1200 per guitar according to the price.
So how do the other companies build the same quality guitars, with the same quality woods and hardware, yet sell them for $500-$800....?????

Hmmmmmmm..... :wink:

I will agree that they are the same quality as ESP or Jackson, but not the mid level stuff.
My Horus is no 'less quality' than the ESP Lynch Skull or the Custom shop Charvels I have played...and those cost well over 2 grand.

They are incredibly marked up though.
Like I have said before, buy from Japan.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":1e546 said:

Matt and the TAT again...

l_59022a1b05260a658d59795096ddcfe3.jpg

I spoke with Itaru, nice guy and has great things to say about Jackson for all they did for him during his learning days. He does not agree with your thoughts about Jackson.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":8a00e said:
>|<>QBB<

I spoke with Itaru, nice guy and has great things to say about Jackson for all they did for him during his learning days. He does not agree with your thoughts about Jackson.

so, what does Itaru say about Jackson these days? :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":fa411 said:
>|<>QBB<

Itaru is awesome, but just because he likes Jacksons, isn't going to change my opinion of them.

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":997d5 said:
>|<>QBB<

so, what does Itaru say about Jackson these days? :D

Very nice things, I have no reason to doubt the guy cause he knows construction for sure. I learned alot from the 10 minutes we spoke.

I just cannot, for the life of me, get over that anyone would like that sponge-job finish and furthermore, think it looked anything but ridiculously cheap. Sorry.

^ lol i was thinking the same damn thing right when i read that!

>|<>QBB<
Random Hero":30f4c said:
I just cannot, for the life of me, get over that anyone would like that sponge job finish and furthermore, think it looked anything but ridiculously cheap. Sorry.

Yes, god forbid different people have different tastes. I think your JP looks cheap, but you love it, you see how that works?

Back