The official - Going back to work after NAMM sucks thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tweed
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Telephant":daba5 said:
Im having a hard time falling asleep so Im tired as hell today. I maybe got 3 hours in. Moving forward in time zones is the shaft.

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":d3af3 said:
>|<>QBB<

haha I know you're tired as hell too old man!!! :x :lol:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt..............got home from work last night and ......

Did two loads of laundry
Cleaned up after dinner
Cleaned fish tank filter
Played Thomas trains with Ty
Read three stories and put Ty to bed
Hung with wife during 24
Played for an hour
went to bed at midnight and was up at 6:30

I'm a badass boy 8)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":62c53 said:
>|<>QBB<

Sheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt..............got home from work last night and ......

Did two loads of laundry
Cleaned up after dinner
Cleaned fish tank filter
Hung with wife during 24
Played for an hour

I'm a badass boy 8)

Dang, you're a lot tougher than I am.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":3eb9a said:
>|<>QBB<

Did two loads of laundry
Cleaned up after dinner
Cleaned fish tank filter
Hung with wife during 24
Played for an hour

I'm a badass boy 8)
I got in at 7 last night and have been going since then. I was REALLY excited to hang with Xander and after all the crap that I did last night, I was up at 515 with him this morning to feed him, do laundry and get to work...

Im tired but I can hack 8)

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":ef70a said:
>|<>QBB< I got in at 7 last night and have been going since then. I was REALLY excited to hang with Xander and after all the crap that I did last night, I was up at 515 with him this morning to feed him, do laundry and get to work...

Im tired but I can hack 8)

Ty ran into the bedroom Monday morning yelling daddy and gave me a big hug, I was a freaking mess after that :cry:

That boy Shea could not hang with us old dudes with kids 8)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":6e7de said:
>|<>QBB<

Ty ran into the bedroom Monday morning yelling daddy and gave me a big hug, I was a freaking mess after that :cry:

That boy Shea could not hang with us old dudes with kids 8)
I know what ya mean, Xander went nuts when I walked in the door!!!

Oh Yah?

I got home and my daughter called to ask if I heard that my brother's daughter wasn't a lesbian anymore.

Then I burnt dinner and washed dishes.

Top that one!

I spent yesterday having my flights cancelled... I was on standby for the last two flights into southern Louisiana. Luckily, I got one of them, but didn't get home until almost midnight... I was gonna be worthless today, and the boss said they had everything covered for the day so I could recover. I guess he'd rather not pay for a zombie.

Guys, it was a blast meeting and hanging out with all of you... hopefully next time I catch you all, it won't be $9 beer night, and $5 water bottle night. :D

Back