NAMM pics and thoughts..............

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
Digital Jams
Digital Jams
Ibanez 8 stringer, they did a nice job imo but the neck is so freaking wide.

8string.JPG

20th anny JEM, yes it does look better in person but I was hoping for a lockness.

20th_JEM.JPG

Charvels, nothing really cool and with Fender cashing in I see the death coming.

Charvel.JPG

Diezel and the most sexified 1/2 stack on the planet!!!!!!

Diezel.JPG

Mesa Express 550, did not get a good listen but the amp looks promising.

express550.JPG

EVH Frankie....I have nothing to say.

FRANKIE.JPG

Another shot.........this guitar sucks.

FRANKIE2.JPG

Some Jacksons....due to Fender wanting to raise the prices 20% not much action in the custom shop.

jackson.JPG

JEMS and the new black one, I have to admit it is great looking.

JEMS.JPG

cool pics man

did you get a look at the 7 string S? that one really has my attention

Kage pissing Ed off in a way only he can :D

kage_ed_guitar.JPG

New VOX heads.

VOX.JPG

20th anny RG550s, they play great and the matching HSC are very cool.

RG550.JPG

Yes, I did sneak away long enough to get to Vai without Kage bashing me 8)

VAI.JPG

New Vox Tonelab

Tonelab.JPG

Steve Freaking Morse!

steve_morse.JPG

My boy Shea jamming out with Keith and Ralphie, Shea has the love of playing and his attitude is so refreshing.

Shea_and_boys.JPG

I cannot say enough about going to NAMM at last, my jaw was on the floor when I walked through those doors, there is nothing like it. Anyone for the love of gear has to go to this show.

My thank you list........

Bob Savage...thanks for the huge effort you put into John's gathering by bringing all that stuff and micing the whole damn thing, you have a place to crash anyday in Connecticut.

John Zepman......thanks for hosting bro, you are a true formite and the way we should all be with others on the board.

Darren and Keith...not members but it would be so rude not to mention them. Two of the nicest guys on the planet and they to have the love for music.

Randy....good luck brother with things and here is to seeing you next year!

Shea....Ok...so we all wanted to kill him the first night and yes after 10 minutes at NAMM he nails my beer and soaks Kage and I....I still love ya brother. His love for playing and attitude towards the guitar is just so freaking awesome....he is the most metal guy on Rig-talk :x \M/

Matt StevieRay........I want my $35 dollars :x :D You rock bro and so cool to meet you!

Ralph and Kage...my bunkmates. I love you guys and thank you for everything. I will be your wingman everytime.

Cool pedal award goes to the Eventide delay pedal, that freaking pedal is just awesome. The H&K pedals get a special merit.

Cool new amp......do I have to answer this???? :D

Cool new guitar award goes to both the 20th anny RG550s and the EB JP F1,great playing guitars.

Catering provided by Jack in the Box and the nearest 7-11.

Special holla out to Chubtone and Mentoneman, nice to meet you cool cats! Also Ed D.....my theory instructure and one cool bro.

Coolest moment.....one on one with the alt picking king himself Paul Gilbert :o

4 freaking years and I got to NAMM, I told myself I would not be sitting hear on the forums waiting for info and hell yeah mission accomplished.

steve_morse.JPG

I don't know who that is, but that guy on the far right hand side in the shades is my new fucking hero.

>|<>QBB<
shredi knight":c13d0 said:
steve_morse.JPG

I don't know who that is, but that guy on the far right hand side in the shades is my new fucking hero.

is that Carl?

just kidding Carl. :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
shredi knight":1f9f3 said:
steve_morse.JPG

The people at the EB booth were all dressed like that, 50s type thing going on.

The chics in poodle skirts were freaking hot :D

Yeah, who the hell is that freak to the right of Morse?

>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":475ed said:
cool pics man

did you get a look at the 7 string S? that one really has my attention

The dude from Dragonforce was hogging that one :x Nice guitar and played great but I am not a fan of the S body shape :(

Damn, that's great. I wish I could go to NAMM one day, or that there could be a Canadian one. :roll:

Awesome! Glad you had a great time, Thanks for the pics!

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":b6e63 said:
I think I speak for everyone here...
MORE PICS

Ralph has a crap load man, tell him to burn them to disk and get off his xbox 360 playing butt :D

No pic of your mug? :)

That all white Herbie is sweet!!!

Back